Chapter 13

*Malcolm's POV*
Pic - Emmanuel/Manny

I'd finally finished cleaning up the house and escorting the rest of the drunkards home. To think that party would help out with anything, I was beyond wrong. Oh well, at least everyone seems to have had a great time. It'd just be nice if I could enjoy myself for once.

And those two assholes, Corey and Collin... I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them all on each other in the pool. I guess they'd been developing something before I ever got involved or after I'd got some. Funny how the two very guys I got down with were now getting together. Can't say I'm surprised though, nothing ever really works out for me.

My phone lit up, knocking me out of my thoughts. I saw a message from a guy from Facebook, but I hadn't recognized him from anywhere. He looked good though, so I guess I can't leave a cutie on delivered.

Manny Stackss : Yoo you the Malcolm guy that hosted that party last night?

Mally Mall : Yeah, don't recall ever knowing you to swing an invite though 😕.

Manny Stackss : Lol well a nigga was there, n lemme tell you, that shit was litt! I saw you around a few times but you ain't seem like you was feelin' what you put together.

Mally Mall : Yea well when you gotta clean after the hoes n shit it don't seem so fun after all.

Manny Stackss : Shit, I can help out. It's the least a nigga can do since you threw the party.

Mally Mall : Thanks, guess I'll see you here soon?

Manny Stackss : Hell yeah, I'll see you 😌😏

That last message left me a little uncertain, but I just locked my phone and went back to cleaning. I'd made a decision to myself that I wasn't tryna look for anymore dick right now. Yeah, I wanted to see if I was really all for it, but I thought I'd just like getting banged out. I didn't think I'd be catching feelings for people n shit. I just needa take a step back and live right now, everything else will come in stride.

A knock at my front door knocked me from my thoughts. Once I opened it, a tall, caramel hunk stood smiling at me.

"That was fast" I said, unable to take my eyes off of him. Damn, this nigga fine. I can't give in, though. Gotta get this house in order.

Then he can put this ass in order...

I shook the thoughts from my head as I invited him in. He had no shirt on, and damn did his body look good.

"The place looks so much better when there aren't people tryna fuck and throw up all over the place" he said, observing the entire ground level of my home. I simply nodded and handed him a broom and scoop.

"Yeah, you sure gon' need some help" he said, and began sweeping the livingroom dilligently. I was a little taken aback at how this stranger was so willing to help me out.

With our efforts combined, the house looked even better than before the party was held. Sweaty and a little sore from all the work, I sprawled out on a lawn chair near the pool.

"Thanks so much for the help, I'd probably be on my feet till nightfall without you". He simply smiled and sat down near me, staring in my face as he continued smiling.

"Something on my face?" I asked, starting to get a little uncomfortable.

"I'm not sure if anyone ever told you this, but god damn you are so fucking beautiful". His words made me eyes widen slightly as he seemed to soften his stare and almost lose himself in my appearance.