Chapter 5. BELLA

Liv dropped us off at this big abandoned warehouse (classic, I know) and tied us up to these water pipes.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as she tied me up.

"Because Luisa asked me to. She wants Brennan to suffer, and to make him suffer worse, she wants to kidnap your whole family." Liv explained.

"You know you just spoiled your whole plan by telling me, right?" I said.

Liv rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Whatever, it's not like you'll live to tell the whole story."

That's when I realized how I was feeling. I was feeling really low, and my whole body was shaking. When a diabetic is low, one of the signs is shakiness.

"C-can I please check my sugar?" I asked.

Just then this blonde girl (Luisa I guess?) walked in and snickered. "Aw, sweetie, that wasn't on my agenda."

"Luisa, please let her check," Dad said. "She could be really sick!"

"Like I care, Brennan! If letting your daughter die makes you suffer, then I'll let her die slowly, right in front of your eyes." Luisa said.

"This isn't right, Luisa! You can have any guy you want!" Dad shouted.

Luisa nodded. "Your right, Brennan. I used to want you, but your constant love for Annie and all the denying made me give up on you. That doesn't mean I'll just let you off the hook. I need to make you suffer."

"Luisa, please! I'll do anything!" Dad pleaded.

Just then, I started feeling dizzy.

"Dad!" I tried to scream, but it came out as a whisper.

Dad looked over and his eyes widened. He tried to reach his arms but couldn't as he yelled, "Bella!"

Then everything went black.

A/N: UGGHHH I hate short chapters! I think I'll write another one because this turned out shorter than I expected, and I hate short chapters!
I hope you liked it though! What do you think'll happen next? Comment below your predictions and feedback, I really enjoy reading all of your comments ;)
So thanks for reading! Please vote comment and share if you enjoyed this chapter! Until next time ;)