I'm a little black rain cloud

I pick at the stitches at my dolls grin on her face. I stop and look at it with its loose stitches, still grinning. I look at my mirror and raise the corners of my mouth. Why do people do that? It seems worthless to do. I can hear them outside my door. They always talk about how to make me "happy" What is her error this time? Stuff like that. Until I hear Doctor's Bernard's voice. "Mabye we should eliminate Rain Woman 128 and start over." Silence. I put my ear to the door. "Mabye-e" says Doctor Jesenin. Then Doctor Harpper speaks " You know how the Director felt about that, He never wanted to ever hurt 128!" "Doctor Harpper the director died 3 months ago, plus I already preposed the idea to our new director, He is considering it." Says Doctor Bernard. I back off the door. Grab that doll and rip all of the stitches off the face. The doctors hear the rip and come in. They take away the doll and give me a new one ,the stitches back. I wonder why they do, I don't need it, plus the tell me I'm 17 and don't need dolls.

A couple days pass and I do my usual orders. Learn, eat, sleep. I always obey. I lay in my bed awake like I always do staring at the ceiling, Its covered in stars and I don't know why they did that. I never expressed the need for those. I hear them talking again. " What do they plan to do to her when she is 18, they can't keep her after that?" I don't recognize the voice then Doctor Robert's speaks " They plan to still watch her, that's all I can say." Then they walk away from each other. I look outside my window, its raining that's ironic. I get up and walk over to the window. Then I notice the lock isn't on. I don't move for a whole 5 minutes just starting at the un-locked window lock. Before my brain notices. My hand twistes the bar to open the window. My body jumps out on to the wet ground. Luckily I'm on the first floor. Before I tell myself to stop and go back to bed I need rest. My wet feet move, no sprinting to where the water leds them.

It really isn't raining, its like the rain was put through a chipper machine and is in pieces

It really isn't raining, its like the rain was put through a chipper machine and is in pieces. I'm just sitting, waiting for something but I don't know what. I keep on telling my body to go back, but it won't. Its been about 4 hours. So this is what the outside world is like. I look at the grey street and listen to the sirens near by. Then all the sudden the rain stops, that's weird I still see it. Then I look up. A man, no a teenager about my age is holding one of those "umbrellas" over me. We stare at each other for about 2 minutes. He is tall, Pale but a little of a tan skin. His hair is black, but his eyes are a very dark blue. Finally he speaks "Are you okay, Your drenched." I knew that why would he ask that? "My health is fine if that's what your asking?" He gives me a odd look. "Do you want me to walk you home?" I look at him, is he one of those men who take women? I start to walk away then, suddenly he puts that umbrella in my hand. He smiles and walks away. I stand there for awhile, the umbrella over my head. Why does everyone smile, it looks like it hurts.

 Why does everyone smile, it looks like it hurts

I shuffle in my bed. I told them I wasn't feeling well so this gives me the chance to sleep. The thing is I can't. I reach down and touch the umbrella under my bed I've hidden, its nice and smooth. Then he pops into my mind, him holding that umbrella over me, and smiling at me. I sit up in my bed and read one of my old story books, I run my hand over the warn down pages. "The Little Mermaid." A story about a mermaid who traded her voice for human legs so she can meet a prince she feel in love with, but she has to make him fall in love with him or she has to kill him , or turn into sea foam. He doesn't fall in love with her, but she can't bring herself to kill him, so she turns into sea foam. I never liked this story it made no sense why in the first place she would make a deal like that. I set it down on my night stand. Its sunny today, and I don't like it.