Not so clear weather

Since Doctor Fullbuster took his vacation or recovery time, I have been given permission to go out by myself as long as I text them every 20 minutes. I sit by a window in cafe, finishing up my graduation papers when I hear a mocking voice. " How you doing Miss Rain woman?" I turn in my seat and my jaw drops. I think its Doctor Fullbuster?  He wears sweatpants, an old tee shirt, and I think he got a lip piercing? "Doctor Fullbuster?" He grins and sits himself in the chair across from me. I stare in disbelief."How have y-" he cuts me off. "Still as always got that blank expression,what did I guess? Its only been a month." Only been a month? A little time to change, he changed! "Doctor Fullbuster, Its nice to see you how have you been holding up?" He laughs. He ignores me, " So, I start again in 3 days, better not be as blank faced as ever. I mean com-" I grab my bag and start to head out when he shouts. "Why you leaving Miss Rain woman? I thought we were talking!" Everyone turns to look at me. I look over my shoulder. "No we weren't you were. Plus must be boring to talk to a blank face. Then I slam the door on the way out. Half way to the bus stop and I want to scream so bad I go into and alley and let it out. But nothing only my heart sinking faster and faster. He changed so much in just a month.

Ever since he came back he has been trying to apologize to me. Saying he sorry and stuff like that. I show him my blank face and continue what I was doing. Now we walk in silence through some mall. He keeps showing me stuff like "Juvia isn't that dress pretty I think it would look good on you!" Or "Juvia let's go get some of their pretzels!" Finally I stop and look at him in the eye. "If you want my forgiveness so bad, why did you say those things?" He goes over to a bench and slumps into it. "Because after my father's death, turned out he had a lot of debt. So to deal with it. I started drinking and I must have wandered to the cafe." He does that thing when he is frustrated or mad , he runs his fingers through his hair and rest Hus elbows on His knees. "Okay then," I grab his hand. "I forgive you." He looks at me and smiles. "This has to be the best day Ever Lucy contacted me last night..." My heart feels like its been smashed by the hands holding it. I let go of his hand and run, no escape. To I don't know where. Why am I running at the sound of her name? Why? Then the last bits of my heart tell me.
"Juvia loves Gray"