In the gray

2 weeks,14 days, 336 hours, 20,160 minutes, and 1,209,600 seconds. Still he hasn't left my head. I want to consult the doctors but then they would have know I snuck out. So I just sit and have my mind running in circles.
Rain,
Umbrella
Smile
Rain
Umbrella
Smile
I just notice it that I wrote it down. I crumple it up and throw it away. Why is it I can't get that person out of my mind? I will never see him anyway. I stare out my window for a few seconds then notice, the lock isn't on today. I stand up and crepp to the door quietly, putting my ear to the door. Nothing, I go over to my bed and arrange the pillows to look like I'm sleeping. Then I go out the window and re-trace where I went 2 weeks ago.

The bench collects the warmth from the sun and reflects it on to me. That keeps me warm in cold fridged air. I rub my hands and notice the melted snow on my hand, as it turns into water and drips off my hand. Someone sits next to me, many people have been doing that. So I ignore the person until they ask for a pen. I look at them and realize, its him. We stare at each other for a long time to. He stares into my eyes as if trying to read every page of my book. I turn away. He suffles his bag and leans back on the bench. "Seems we meet again miss...." I stay silent, what is he asking? We pause for awhile. He sits up. "What's your name if that is okay?" He does it again searching my eyes again. Maybe he means my number? "128" I say, then he raises his eyebrow. Why did he do that? He laughs, " Is that like a school number or something? I mean your name that was given to you, like Marie Sarah Wendy." I look at him again. " I don't have one of those." "You don't have a name?" I stay silent. " Well then, I'm Gray Fullbuster I go to the university here." He must mean St.Wicket Blaire, a lot of my doctors went there. Then he laughs and smiles. "Hey I just noticed" He points to my hair, " Your hair is blue." I grab my hair and hold it. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to rude, I like it." He smiles again. "Thanks." We talk for hours, mostly about his life. In that His career, he wants to be a scientist that works on the genetic make up of humans. He says he got an internship at a locol research center. He doesn't say which, and he starts tomorrow.

I'm awoken by the sound of chatter. Mostly female voices. I slowly go to grab my robe and tie it around my waste. I open the door to peak on what is going on. Then my heart stopped. Gray hair, that weird tan pale skin, that smile. I close my door and lean against it. When my heart starts again, it feels so light like it could float away in the breeze.
Gray Fullbuster, the man with the smile.