Introduction

Kim Jay(Juliet)- a girl whonever liked her nickname, and never wants to let anyone tell her nickname,except her family and friends but not in front of anyone. has 1 older brother named Kim Jun calls him hyung (because her brother wants. little brother that why, also she became a boyish girl). Long hair, glasses, never talks about Korean,but her friend Han min ji (Mei). she will be in a relationship soon with Luhan(exo-m). will go to Korea because of her father's job,ask her father if her friends can go and accepted it...

Kim Jun(Jun)-loves to tease her little sister Kim jay. not really gonna be in the story much...

Han Min Ji(Mei)- best friend of Kim Jay. she will try to make Kim Jay like Korean. beautiful smart and kinda scary when you mess with her friends. likes Sehun and her Korean crush... later Sehun will be her boyfriend.

Park Yun Seok(mark)- guy friend of Kim Jay. loves to play games and really hates Korean. protects his friends always. but later on he will fall inlove with a Korean girl(chapter 3 but I will type her name and it's "Min jung ")

Lee Yun-e (Alex)- friends of Kim Jay and Han Min ji. likes Chen soooooooooooo much. and will also have a relation with him.

Luhan - Korean idol. loves girls who are simple.... fell inlove with Kim Jay at first sight...(Exo)

Sehun- Korean idol like Luhan also fell inlove at first sight with Han Min ji... (Exo)

Chen - loves any type of girl,also tease Lee Yun-e.... doesn't know if he likes her though....

===============================

Next book will be already the starting I hope I can get many of votes and followers!!!!