Korea!

*Kim Jay Pov*

I woke up Early in the morning and I hated it because it's summer and I can't even rest for an hour!?

I took breakfast and took also a bath,after I was done I heard the door bell rang and

when I went downstairs I heard a noisy yell

"Julie!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!! let's go out!!!!!!!" I can't believe that my best friends just got here early in the morning!

the one who yelled was Han Min Ji or Mei ,the girl who likes Korean bands more than anyone

also my other friends Park Yun Seok.for short Mark (my only guy friend)

and Lee Yun-e.for short Alex... (I don't really know her much)

those are my best friends who I really like as a friend...

"wanna go outside? Mei really likes the 4 of us together!"  said Mark

"I don't have a choice do I?" the 3 of them nod at me and I let out a big Sigh....

*Han Min Ji Pov*

I was really happy when I forced my friends to go with me, anyways all of us are free for like 5-7 months... 

as we went to the mall the girls where screaming

"what's with them?" Julie asked

"let's go look!" I said pulling Julie and she pulled Mark and Alex...

the girls where crazy like they saw Exo here...

"WHAT THE ASDFGHJKL" I saw Exo at the stage and with there fans signing !!!!

ssofpdpwjjzlaa didn't bring my poster!!!!!!!  anyways I ran to the bookstore and I felt like I left the three of them there and wondered why did she left us!?

*Park Yun Seok*

Why the hell did Mei left us!?

she went to the bookstore and didn't even told us

she said that we will look who is the guys who where in front of us and I saw----

KOREANSSSSSSSSSSS$$$$$$$$$$$$.that's why she ran away, so I also ran away....

*Lee Yun-e Pov*

why did those two ran!?

the only one left is me and Juliet... I looked at the back "Yah!!!!  its-its EXO!?--"

Juliet was shocked and closed my mouth

and it looks like she was also shocked and now all the girls even the Exo members looked at us

God! why!?!?!? 

I ran away where those two where and left Juliet and I can tell that she didn't even moved!

*Luhan Pov*

woke up early in the morning so I can prepare for the fan signing and I cant believe that I was only the one who was left!

I was going to our van and they were already there!

I went to the backseat that was occupied.and all of us started to sing the first one to lead was Kai...

I hope we can meet new girls XD... 

I will not fall in love easily you know!

we are here !!!!

it took us like 2 hours to come to our seat because of our fans!!

15 mins and I looked where I was about to sign