Never Forget...

*Kim Jay Pov*

Its been 3days since the accident happend and I didn't dare tell my friends nor Exo about it...

I also got a call from YuHan that he will be staying in another country for a year cause of something important (he didn't tell me what is it)

Lunch time and Exo, my friends, Ally, and I will be eating together in the rooftop...

My friends has already a partner thats why I didn't tell them about me going to Paris cause I know they will come with me and leave there relationship here and I don't want that to happen because of me and my problems!

Mei, Alex, and Mark are lucky to have good people loving them

I want also a relationship like that! I want Luhan to be my Boyfriend but as what his cousin said I'm not perfect for him

thats why I'm gonna take a idol school! when I become famous I'll come back to Korea and prove the people who called me useless and ugly a piece of my mind!

When we arrived at the apartment we ate together cause all of us where REALLY hungry!!!!!

everyone was didn't even dare to speak like you can hear a pin drop then suddenly someone finally talked

"Oh yeah! our Festival is coming soon I was thinking if we can do the love booth!" you know who said that? well it was the one and only Chanyeol Hyung!

didnt they say that he is a happy virus? well that is true cause when he said that everyone became noisy already and had a bright smile on there face well its because almost everyone has a relationship with well a girl or a boy!

as for me, I ain't gonna go to the festival, know why?

cause that Is the day I will leave Korea and Move to Paris...

I can't have a photo I mean LOVE booth with Luhan...or Yuhan

they also agree to take people from another school or stranger cause this school is well you know for top students!

but as I said YuHan won't be back until next year...

*sigh* People are sometimes well you know GOOD TIMING!

*Han Min Ji Pov*

I noticed that Julie is always down

I can tell cause we have been friends for a very long time!

I want to ask her but she kept on saying that she is busy with something important... I'll try to talk to her of she ain't busy!

anyways Sehun and I are always happy together he even told me He is the happiest guy in the world because I was made for him and he was made for me!

So sweet♥ he even told me that I would be his partner and that I shouldn't pick anyone else

oh yeah he even told me he didn't yet told our relationship with the media because of the Exotics and Exostan...

*Lee Yun-E Pov*

Juliet Is sometimes not talking to us (Mark, Mei and I) she kept on avoiding us...

what is happening to her?

is it because she doesn't yet have a relationship or she doesn't want to ruin our good time with the relationship with our gf or bf?

I'm worried about her!

she doesn't want to talk to us! She kept on saying she is busy and all and that she said that we need to come with our gf or bf...