Cousin?

*Kim Jay Pov*

Today is the day ill meet with YuHan...

I didnt yet tell to EXO cause I know they are gonna say no cause of the accident what Kai saw when I was with YuHan..

I went to the closet to change

I am gonna wear a red t shirt sweater, red skirt...and I am gonna wear a contact leans(my first time to wear contacts...)

when I went downstairs I saw Exo and my friends eating breakfast...

its early in the morning and im suppose to meet with YuHan early today so I ate my breakfast ahead of them...

"Yah! Jay Where are you going?" asked Suho Hyung...

"I am gonna meet with my Hyung today! call or text me if you want something to asked cause right now I'm in a hurry, bye~" I said as I went to the door and closed it...

I'm here already at the park and I guess I was to early today like for only 30min.. its still 7:30am and we are suppose to meet at 8:00am ...

.

.

.

.

I waited for 30 min

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I waited for 1HOUR!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I waited for 1HOUR AND 30MIN! and I was about to call him but he called me instead and of course I answered it!

*Talks in Phone*

Me:"Hey! are you letting me die here!? I was waiting for you like for 1hour and 30min! is something wrong?"

Yuhan:"sorry Jay, something came up and we need to attend it...I cant come today...im sorry...I'll-"

Me:"ok then I don't have to wait for you! bye!"

*Ended call*

I was so down thats why I didn't let him continue speaking!

I went to the ice cream car to buy ice cream (helps me cheer up)

I was about to get my ice cream but then there was someone who was holding my wrist!

that guy put a sack on my head! now I cant see!

after 30min I think...

that guy released the sack from my head and I saw a girl scratch that

I saw a beautiful girl came in...

"So, you must be Kim jay?"she aske-

wait how does she know my name!?

"Who are you?" I asked and you know what she did?

she laughed like C-R-A-Z-Y!

is she a real girl cause I heard her snor like a guy!

"I am the cousin of Luhan you nerd! anyways I want to give you a favor" she said

she became serious..I nod..I trust her cause she is well the cousin of Luhan so that neans they are well almost alike I said ALMOST!

"I want you to stay away from my cousin"

wait what!?

"No!-" I didnt finish my sentence cause of Luhans cousin!

"luhan isnt perfect for you, scratch that, you arent perfect for luhan cause well your a nerd!"she said wow she is like Mindy!

pfft* whatever I dont care anymore cause I went outside and started to run like crazy

I saw everyone looking at me cause they think that I am a girl crying at the same time running like crazy!

I hate this! why!? why was I made like this !? what did I do to have this punishment!?

I stopped running cause I was to tired... I checked my phone who is calling me cause I felt vibration...its my dad!

*Talks in phone*

dad:"Jay, how are you dear?

me:"im not fine! I want to go to paris only me! ill work hard to become what I want ! please dad! you promised me!"

dad:"but how about your friends-"

me:"they will stay here with you guys! anyways they can visit you if they had to know if I'm going to paris to study my course I'm aming right?"

dad:"ok if you want it that way, I'll text you if I will send the ticket ok?"

me:"sure ok bye I gotta go!"

*ended call*

im gonna go to paris to study for my course! FIGHTING!

~~~~~~~~~~¤~~~~~~~~~¤~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! this chapter is dedicated to my new friend in wattpad and the username of that friend of mine is 'InsightReader' hope you like it!!!!!

oh yeah I need to tell you that this chapter is gonna almost end...I'm serious! I am already ready for book 2!

hope this book can reach

100votes! ←my aim and ill get many followers♥