Chapter 2

Being the biggest party of the school year. Pre-party shopping had become essential. Since both of them knew about the party beforehand they had already shortlisted the shops we were going to check out about a month ago.

And they made the plans a month ago, but had to execute them just a day before the party. Wow.

"What is wrong with the clothes in these shops? " Emily said semi- angrily.

We had already been to four shops, and Emily was satisfied with nothing. I found some dresses cute but Emily declared that the shop was worthless and pulled both of us out of the shop.

To be honest, Emily is probably going to end up choosing something in the swimwear section or something that has the least cloth used.

But that's a total no no for me and Kiara. But then again, nothing struck to us as I MUST BUY THIS NOW.

"Em," Kiara said. "Relax."

Emily just gave Kiara a 'What when how' look and marched off to the next shop.

*

As expected Emily ended up choosing a pretty slutty dress.

It was pretty, but it was only meant to highlight her cleavage. So No one was going to actually notice the dress.

Kiara turned to me. "So, there's one last shop left and because we left it for the last, we are definitely going to find something special."

I was tired of walking. Now I was ready to just buy any dress that struck to me as even slightly cute.

As we entered the last shop. I saw it. It. My dream dress. That probably sounded as cliché as Ashley Tisdale in High School Musical, but, if you would have seen it, you would have drugged me and kept the dress to yourself.

It was elegant yet beautiful. I don't know how to describe it.. black and white and well beautiful.

For you to imagine, just think of the most beautiful, mid length, black and white dress there ever is.

It attracted me like it was Magneto. (I like marvel. No judgy. )

Just as I reached it, I felt like killing the person who invented money.

It's not about the money money money, we don't need your money money money, we just wanna make the world dance, forget about the...

...PRICE TAG

I Damn wish I could forget about it.

My mom had given me just 50 bucks to spend because she thought I'm going to just..you know, chill out.

And since I had a spend thrift attitude, I had only 100 dollars of pocket money left.

Makes one fifty.

Dress= three hundred.

It was an expensive mall. This was a designer dress. And it probably wasn't meant for the mid nerd normal people.

I wanted to cry.

Well there would be another dress that struck to me, that might cost me what I could afford.

"Hey girl." Kiara said from behind me. "I'll sponsor."

Me and Kiara had a deep understanding for each other. She knew exactly what I was thinking.

We shared a moment of silence.

And then, well, I tackle hugged her to the floor.

I could pay her back later. We shared our money all the time. It's just that never was the amount this large. But I'd make it up to her.