19

S
<~>

"Good morning, Han.." I whispered, smoothing my hand down her hair. "Wh-What happened last night?" She asked trying to wake up. "Well you and this girl came home, but the girl knocked on my door and said she wouldn't take advantage of you while you're drunk so she wanted me to let you know she tucked you in and said please call her." I repeated smiling softly. "She's so pretty Spence.." She sighed laying her head in my lap. "Good, I'm glad you're gonna get yourself a lady-friend." I winked giggling. "Speaking of which, where is yours?" She asked. "She decided it'd be fun to go with Alison and Emily baby shopping but really it's way too early and I heard it's bad luck but who knows." I scoffed rubbing her hair more. "Anyways, if you wanna cuddle and watch twilight I don't mind." I smiled. "That sounds great." She thoughtfully smiled my eyes meeting hers. "Good." I whispered pecking her on the forehead, I stopped, looking down into her eyes, then I leaned in. The kiss started slow but ended up being very passionate, we were hungry for each other. She slowly lifted herself up so we could be more comfortable, "mm, Spencer." She breathily whispered as I trailed kisses down her neck. "S-Spencer w..we can-can't." She murmured. I slowly looked into her eyes, kissing her softly one more time but then I wanted to kiss her for so much longer, I connected our lips once more and stuck my tongue in without warning "Mmm, Spencer..." She moaned softly, our tongues fought each other and I slithered my hand up her shirt quickly unstrapping the strap on her bra, I quickly threw it on to the floor and cupped her breasts in my hand. "Spencer we really can't do do this." She murmured, "just let me..." I moaned hungry for her. "F..fine." She whimpered. I slowly squeezed her breasts trailing my mouth down her neck. "Spen..Spencer just f..fuck me.." She grunted hungry for me. "I'm getting there d..don't worry." I whispered throwing her shirt off elsewhere, she repeated the action throwing my shirt and bra off to the side. "Holy fuck you're hot." She grunted. I let out a low purr as I kissed along her stomach, slowly throwing her pajama pants down onto the floor. "You don't wear underwear?" I asked kissing her neck. "Nope." She sighed lifting my shorts down. "Are you ready?" I growled nibbling on her ear. "P..Please.." She whimpered. I slowly kissed along her stomach stopping once I got in between her thighs. I slowly kissed her inner thighs softly. "How much do you want me?" I asked, my breath cool against the rose colored petal inside her legs. "P..Please fuck me.." She moaned wrapping her legs behind my back. I slowly flicked my tongue around softly, teasing her which made her groan in all the right ways. I unexpectedly stuck my tongue in as she let out moans and squirmed under my touch. "Mmm, Spencer, fuck." She whispered out of breath. After a few more enjoying moments of our actions she released into my mouth and I gotta admit she tasted so good. I quickly got out from her thighs and threw a blanket over our sweaty bodies. "Holy fuck Spencer." She whispered. "I know." I grunted. "We should not have done that." She groaned. "You're right, but we have to keep this between you and me." I begged. "Not the first time you've kept yourself between me." She laughed. "That made no sense but you're so adorable that it worked." I laughed kissing her one last time. "And put your clothes on so Aria doesn't question anything too." She reminded me. "Oh! And go turn the lights off but be quick so I don't freeze." She whispered. "Will do, Hanna." I laughed running to turn the light off, I got back into bed and cuddled against Hanna. "I love you, Spence." She whispered. "I love you too, Han, you're my best friend." I smiled. "One day we're gonna slip and it's gonna ruin your marriage and I can't let that happen." She sighed rubbing the inside of my hand. "Wh..What do you mean?" I questioned curiously. "I mean what if we end up becoming attracted like really really, to each other? We just had sex, I can't be the reason you and Aria don't work." She whispered. "And you won't be, we can just forget what happened, okay?" I nodded softly. "Can I still keep my best friend?" She questioned. "Of course, no matter what you do, you'll always be my baby Hanna." I giggled. "You'll always be my momma Spencer." She whispered. "Should I can Santana back?" She asked as we continued watching twilight. "I would, she's really hot." I laughed. "Mmmm, what I would give to see her head in between my thighs..." She murmured biting her lip. "Okay! Anyways! Call her!" I laugh covering my eyes. "Fine, fine." She laughed. "Don't act like you don't think Aria between your thighs isn't hot as hell." She scoffed. "You're right, it is really hot." I sighed. "Is she good at it?" She asked me as she searched for Santana's number. "Most of the time I'm the one doing the work, but when she does oh my gosh it's amazing." I giggle "so like you never really get to be pleasured it's always her being the one?" She questioned. "I guess we kind of established a dominancy, I take over a lot so..." I nodded, "I'm sorry, I'm a full out lesbian but like the thought of putting my mouth anywhere near someone like that just seems gross...like does it taste bad? Does mine taste bad?" She asked playing with the side of her phone also slightly paranoid. "Well I've heard each girl has a different 'taste' but to be honest Aria tastes like citrusy and you, you actually taste really good like what are those things called? Mmm, oh yeah! Lemon macaroons.." I described trying to thing of the taste. "Well, I'll have to test that out on you one day Spencer." She winked. "Honestly I wouldn't mind, but I'd have to tell Aria if we were to do that again.." I sighed. "We were just testing something out duh." Hanna laughed, pressing call on the phone. "Oh! Hey, Santana, I got your message about calling me?" She smiled as she walked out of the room. "Go get em' my baby Hanna." I smirked cuddling into the bed.

-

"Hey, Aria." I smiled as she walked through the door. "Don't have time to talk." She grunted running up the stairs. Hanna shot me a confused glare, which I responded to with a shrug. "Well I'm gonna go to my date with Santana Lopez." She giggled, emphasizing her name. "Go get em' tiger." I smiled smacking her on the butt. I quietly walked up the stairs to find Aria sitting on our bed staring blankly at the wall. "A..Aria, baby?" I whispered walking closer. "H..He..He's d..dead." She whispered. "Who?" I asked sitting down next to her. "M...My d...da..dad." She whispered. "Baby, come here." I murmured, as we fell onto the bed. "He's just gone, j..just like th..that." She cried. "Do they know what happened?" I asked calming down my tinier partner. "P..Paige McCullers robbed him, held him for hostage and then shot him..." She said, her tone low and scared. "She's going to come for us." She panicked. "Baby, I'll protect you." I whispered. "Will you? Or will you protect Hanna?" She asked squirming out of my grasp. "What's that supposed to mean, Pookie Bear?" I asked looking at her. "If it came down to the both of us, you'd pick her over me." She yelled. "I wouldn't pick either of you because I love you both enough not to put you in that kind of situation!" I yelled back. "I'm sorry." She sobbed laying down against the wall. "It's okay baby, it's okay." I sighed
sitting down next to her. "I need you Spencer." She whispered. "I need you too, lover." I smiled looking into her eyes.

"Let's go get married." She nodded

"Now?" I asked

"Now." She nodded.