Chapter 1

Casie

" There goes my baby..

oo girl look at you

You don't know how good it feels to call you my girl

There goes my baby..

Lovin' everythang you do

oo girl look at you.. "

The sound of Usher's sexual voice lingered throughout the boat and into the night.

This was one of my favorite songs and my petite hips swayed in the red sparkly long dress I had on.

Smoke inhaled in my throat and exhaled from my mouth. With each puff my eyes got lower and lower. The power of the drug that entered body was strong, and when it exited, it got powerful.

This feeling made me feel free and man I luv this shit ..

My husband placed warm kiss on my cheek and his strong but sensitive arms wrapped around my waist. Hot waves rushed through my body as he sang slightly in my ear..

" I've been waiting all day to wrap my hands '

round your waist and kiss your face

I wouldn't change this feeling for the world "

I couldn't help but laugh, my baby couldnt sing for nothing!

" I'm smooth ? " , he cheesed and spun me a round facing him. His soft hand held tightly on to my mines.

" You aigght.. " , I giggled, holding on to the blunt between my fingers.

This night couldn't get any more perfect. Cruising on our boat in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night. Away from all drama, and everyone that consists it..

Just me and my baby, like it always will be..

I took another suck on the blunt, it tasted.so nice. My body started to feel relaxed but I didn't feel as though I was in it.

" Damn bae don't smoke it all.. "

I started laughing.

He continued, " You know I'm proud of you right? " Tyrone lifted my chin up making our eyes meet. Little vibes rushed my legs and my box started to thump as I seen the lust in his eyes.

This weed got me feeling some type of way!

" Thanks baby. " , I finally said, biting my lip. I crossed my legs, limitating the wetness that was about to pour from in between.

" Ah shit.. I know that face . " , Tyrone's eyebrows lifted as he talked.

" Whatchu talking 'bout ? " , I smirked. I knew that he knew that I wanted the Dee.

I mean cmon, me and my husband haven't had sex in almost 4 months. I've just been busy..

" You want some of Rickie baby? " , he questioned me referring to his penis.

He rubbed my numbness which only made it worse. Outlining my box with his fingers made soft moans escape from my lips. I couldn't even answer my man. The feeling I was getting from this moment was well needed.

There's nothing like some good ass make-up sex. Would I be able to control myself to get some was the question.

I moved closer to him, wrapping my arms slowly around his neck while I still held the blunt. I left soft kiss trails along his neck and I could feel he wanted it just as well as I did.

I brought my lips to his and kissed them. He kissed mines back. We both smiled.

Slightly slipping off his red polo shirt, he let me go as he said, " You want something to drink babe ? I put some Gen in the frig earlier . "

Sexy ass!

I noded so he went to go fetch it. Shit why not? But I had some feeling.. that something bad was about to happen.

He passed me the blunt before he left. I decided to smoke the rest of it. Haha.

That's when my perfect vision slowly faded to slightly nothing.

Tyrone

As I grabbed 2 champagne glasses from the empty cupboard above me, I stopped and thought about what I was about to do.

It was the only way though .

Carefully pouring the drink the glass, I analyzed which one was mines.

Before I could get back to Casie, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket.

" Shit . " I whispered, setting the glasses on the floor by the door way and searched for my phone. In the process, I touched my manhood. It was on hard, and ready to get handled.

Even though Casie was my wife, she was bad but she wasn't the baddest. She was the type females that had a "slim" figure with a little hips and ass. Her beautiful baby face is what gets everybody's attention. And she had attention. I was somehow very sexually attractive to her, but not as much as before. Her bestfriend Laysha a bigger freak.. that's who I wanted right now.

Finally reaching in my left pocket, I pulled out my phone

The screen showed me that it was a private number.

" Hello ? " , I answer

" Alright.. I'll have your money by tomorrow . ", I answered to the voice on the other end.

" I told you this take time.. I just didnt think it'd take this long.. and it's gonna work. Believe me! "

" Alright boss.."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breathe, rubbing my hands on my face.

Putting my phone back to it's place, I dug into my right pocket and pulled out a pill one of my homeboys gave me.

I picked up one of the glasses and carefully slipped the pill inside. It dissolved instantly, leaving no traces behind.

" About fucking time . " , Casie murmurred as I set the glass in front of her.

One minute I watching as she chugged the drink down her throat, the next I saw as she was laid out on the deck of the boat.

" Baby.. " , she whispered.

I knew I was durty for this.

----------------------------------------

ugh, guys did I lose my touch? lol it will get better and more interesting , I promise!

but Goal:

5+ votes, 3+ comments

Photo of Tyrone on the side.