Oh

Lia and I were currently backstage doing our normal pre-show duties when a gorgeous woman with brown skin and bright eyes starts fixing up Harry's clothing. I feel a pang of jealousy and then I realize that it's just their stylist, but why do all the females on their team have to be so pretty?

I shrug off the thought, recounting the waters in my lap. Liam comes by and quickly pokes Lia on the back, grinning widely.

"So what's up with you two?" I ask after he walks away.

"I'm honestly not sure. But whatever it is I don't want it to change. Talking to him is as easy as breathing. We don't have the stress and drama that comes with dating, but we flirt to much to just be considered friends. Weird right?"

"Yeah but it's cute and I'm glad you're finally acknowledging that you two flirt a lot!" I say laughing.

"Shut up!" she says fighting the smile that's creeping onto her face. She can never stay mad at me and I can never stay mad at her, that's why this friendship works.

Zayn pops up snatching a water out of my lap.

"Hey show some manners!" I shout at him not being completely serious.

"Fine I'll put it back" he says smirking. He plops the bottle back down in my lap pinching my thigh in the process.

"Ow ugh Zayn!" I groan rubbing my thigh.

"Say my name, same my name" he sings in that angelic voice of his. Every time he opens his mouth to sing I get goosebumps. Hell, he could be singing about cow shit and still would sound like an angel.

I quickly snap back in reality ignoring Zayn and my vengeful thoughts. Zayn leaves soon enough, needing his hair fixed as multiple strands of hair had started falling from their original position.

As soon as he leaves Harry appears looking hotter than usual. He has on a distressed denim jacket with a white muscle shirt, black skinny jeans, with a red bandana and combat boots. I have to stop myself from drooling because he is literally sex on legs.

"Hi" he says plopping down on the chair next to me.

"Hey" I say smiling at him.

"Would you like to get some pizza after the show, erm just you and me. The guys are heading to some club, and Liam's suprising Lia with a dinner date. So uh yeah it'd pretty much be just us and I know you like pizza and we could finish watching Vampire Diaries" he rambles scratching the back of his neck. I can tell that he's nervous and it's werid seeing him so flustered so I reach for his bandana. He grabs me by the waist lightly sitting me back on my chair.

"You can wear it after the show" He whisperes lowly hands still on my waist. I legitimately lose my breath and move away from him coughing like a 60 year old smoker.

"Erm are you okay?" Harry asks awkwardly patting my bat as if that would help.

"Yeah I'm fine. Tonight should be fun!" I say in-between coughs.

He nods with a smile heading to the stage and I'm finally remembering how to properly breathe without coughing every two seconds.

*

The Vegas show went perfectly. The guys were their usual dorky selves on stage and the fans were positive and energetic.

Niall, Zayn and Louis had left for some exclusive new club. While Liam surprised Lia with not only dinner but tickets to a comedy show which they were currently at. Harry and I were alone in the hotel room while the crew cleaned up the bus and got settled into their own rooms.

"Hey what kind of pizza do you want" Harry asked pulling out his iPhone.

"Cheese is fine." I reply kicking off my shoes.

"Seriously but cheese is so boring?" Harry whines. Looking like a spoiled 12 year old.

"What can I say I'm just a boring person" I shrug lazily sliding on the plush bed.

"No you're not" Harry retorts crossing his arms.

"Yes I am"

"No

"Yeah I am!"

"Yeah you are!" he shouts grabbing a pillow and throwing it at my head.

"Ugh Harry you weren't supposed to agree! And if I were you I wouldn't even think of grabbing another pillow because you're currently looking at the ultimate pillow fight queen, and I'm not afraid to be some ass using this lovely cotton masterpiece!" I half scream half laugh, raising my eyebrows.

He ignores my statement launching another pillow at me. I catch it and grab another one jumping at him with both pillows in my hand. I knock him to the ground swinging the pillows at his head in the process.

He looks at me a little scarred and a little pleased, "Whoa Maria no need to be so rough!" he grunts.

"It wasn't even that bad" I comment.

"Um you TACKLED me, that's not very nice.." He replies putting a lit of emphasis on the tackling part.

I stick my tongue out at him and then suddenly realize the position we are still in. I blush starting to move from on top of him but he traps me down.

"Please don't move." he whispers, soft green eyes piercing into my boring brown ones.

"I-I've been meaning to tell you something." He scratches his neck and I instantly can tell he's nervous.

He continues, "You caught my attention the second I layer eyes on you. I was so afraid to speak to you because you seem to have this wall up. But I just can't help myself Maria, you're so beautiful. I like you a lot and I'd love to get to know you more" he says almost in a rush.

"So are you asking me to be you girlfriend" I ask nervously, unsure if I was dreaming or not.

"Yeah. Yeah I am." He answers with a smirk.

I'm completely and utterly shocked but I also feel like a weight has been lifted, knowing that he has feelings for me.

Harry picks me up and carries me onto the couch lightly wrapping his arms around me as we began to kiss.

It's urgent but soft and our mouths fit together like puzzle pieces.

His kisses are like drinking hot cocoa after a chilly winter day. But I was far from freezing.

Suddenly there's a loud knock and Harry and I jump apart as I scurry towards the door...