Nikki

I woke up this morning, wrapped in Roman's arms. I stared up at him sleeping, I remember how sweet he was last night trying to comfort me. I smiled and slowly moved out of his grasp, he turned over but didn't wake up. I grabbed my towel and tip-toed slowly into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and still had dry makeup on. I rubbed under my eyes, god I look like a mess. I turned the shower on and hopped in. I let the water run down and stood under the shower head. I ran my hands through my hair. My mind is filled with so many emotions, that I can't even think straight. A part of me is feeling, I don't know, happy and great but I only feel that way when I'm around Roman. The other part of me feels lost, still hurt. A few more minutes later, I turned off the water. I grabbed my towel and stepped out of the shower, I drained the water out of my hair. "Oh shoot!" I'm mentally shooting myself right now, I left my clothes in the bedroom. I opened the bathroom door and looked around the living room to see if Roman was awake yet. Okay the cost is clear, I slowly jogged into the bedroom. Roman was still sleeping in the bed, I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my black dress. I quietly tried walking out of the room but I bumped into the dresser, I turned around and looked at Roman. He just groaned but fell back to sleep, I smiled in victory and walked back to the bathroom to get changed. I slipped my clothes on and just let my hair air dry. I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, I grabbed a mug from the cupboard and made a cup of coffee. I sat on the counter. I dipped on my coffee while my mind drifted off to the things that have been going on for the past few weeks. I mean Seth cheated on me twice, my feelings for Roman... Everything is just so.. I felt hands on my back, I jumped up and turned around. It was Roman "Morning Dollface." He kissed my cheek "Morning Roman." I faked a smile but then lowered my head, frowning. He lifted up my chin "What's your mind?" "Nothing." He shook his head "Nikki, tell me.. I'm not going anywhere." I looked up at him and nodded "I just have so many emotions running through me.. I don't even know how to think straight." He stood in front of me with his hands crossed. "What has you so mixed with your emotions?" I shrugged and looked down "I don't know. Seth, Paige, and... You." I looked up to him, his facial expression changed and he walked up to me. "Me? How do I mix your emotions?" I looked up at him, should I tell him? He noticed my silence. "Nikki?" "I don't know.. I guess I have some... Feelings for you," he reaction was blank, just empty. I scoffed and hopped off the counter and walked into the bedroom. He followed me "I don't even know why I said that... J-Just forget I told you that." We just stared at each other, he walked up to me and smashed his lips on mine. The kiss was passionate and full of sparks. I pulled away "What are you doing?" He smiled "I'm showing you that the feeling is mutual." I smiled and pecked his lips "Really?" "Yes." We kissed and he wrapped his arms around my waist, we pulled away from each other "Let's go to lunch." I nodded "Okay." "Alright get dressed." He walked out to the living room, I smiled and started getting dressed.
----------------------------------------------------- Omg lovelies I'm soooo sorry😢😩 I know it's boring!! Sorry😭😩