Epilogue

Months later// Hall of fame ceremony

Nikki and Roman walked into the Hall Of Fame ceremony, the night before Wrestlemania 31. Nikki and Roman stepped onto the interview area with Renee.

"Roman and Nikki Bella.. You guys look stunning tonight." Nikki smiled and nodded "Thank you Renee.." Renee nodded and turned her attention to Roman. "Roman as for you, any nerves walking into Wrestlemania tomorrow night?"

He nodded "Absolutely.. But I can assure that come match time, my nerves will be gone and I'll talk Rollins' title in the main event." She nodded and looked at Nikki. "Now the Bella Army, including myself were waiting to see the Divas championship on the line at Wrestlemania, what's the plan?"

Nikki smiled and looked at Roman. "There will be a Divas title match but I won't be in it.. I vacated the title and there will be a battle royal to find the new champion."

"Is there a reason you vacated the title?" "Yes.. Because we're expecting a baby.. And as much it pains me to leave the title and WWE, I'm happy to start a family.. But whoever wins the title, should hold it close because I will be back."

Renee smiled and nodded "Well congratulations, you guys.. Let's bring it over to Bryon Saxton." Roman grabbed Nikki's hand and kissed her cheek before heading to their seats.. Happy and expecting.
__________________________________________
- And that's the end folks❤️ I just want to thank everyone for reading and commenting, I appreciate it so so much!❤️ Also thank you guys for sticking around for this book even when it wasn't the best lol! Until next time❤️