Nikki

~ A Few Months Later ~
Tonight is Payback, and I have to defend my title against Paige.. These past months have passed like a blur, everyone is good and well.. Marcella and Dolph are getting ready for the birth of their baby in a few days, Quinn and Dean are cuter than ever, and Roman and I........ We really haven't spoken much since the talk a few months back... But that conversation has been playing in my head like a movie, over and over again, never ending.. I only wished Roman would've told me sooner that he wanted to gives us another chance... Am I still with Seth? Yes.. Do I want to be? No.. The Authority is annoying as ever, and so is Paige.. Someone clapped their hands in my face, jumping me out of my thoughts.. I turned around and saw Quinn and Dean.. "Hey guys!" Quinn hugged me "Hey Niks." Dean high-fived me. "Hey Nikki, how you holding up?" I shrugged "Okay.. I just don't think I can do this.. It's becoming too much for me." I eyes watered, Quinn rubbed my arm "Don't worry, Niks... Everything is gonna work." "Yea Nikki.. Just give it time.. Hey babe I'll catch up with you later." Dean kissed Quinn before running off to talk to someone. "I'm glad you two are still together.." She nodded and blushed "I know.. we may argue but he keeps me on my toes, that boy... So you seeing anyone?" I shook my head "No.. After the Roman thing, I haven't really been in a dating mood." She nodded in agreement.. "Yea, Roman isn't seeing anyone either.. It's funny because he kinda said the same thing, except he says 'He doesn't have time for dating' " I smiled, I know that it's selfish but I'm happy that Roman isn't seeing anyone.. I still love him, he just didn't tell me sooner.. "Speaking of Roman." I heard Quinn whisper and looked over to Dean talking to Roman.. My heart thumped, thinking about everything that happened in the past.. This happened every time I saw him at work.. I felt a hand grip my arm, roughly.. I didn't even have to look, I already knew it was Rollins.. "Why the hell have you been? Your match is in three minutes!!" Quinn grabbed my hand "Hey let her go asshole!" He stared at her with anger. "Why don't you run off to your little lunatic boyfriend and mind your own business?!" I pushed him off, making him stumble back, causing everyone to stare at us, including Roman and Dean.."Stop Rollins!! You can talk to me however the hell you want, but I will sure as hell not let you talk to Quinn like that! Don't worry about the fucking match, I'll be there!" I grabbed Quinn's hand and walked past Rollins and tried to walk past the boys.. Dean grabbed Quinn's hand and pulled her to him. "Babe, I wanna walk Nikki to her match." I felt eyes on me, I knew he was staring, but I wouldn't dare look at him. "Umm It's alright, Quinn.. I'll see you, um guys later." I stared walking away.. "Okay, go get em, Niks!" I turned around and sent her a thumbs up. In a instant second, me and his eyes connected, I quickly turned around to avoid any contact. I quickly jogged to the gorilla, just in time before the stage manager played my music. I walked out with my title held high, I quickly walked down the ramp and flipped into the ring.. I handed the ref the title and circled the ring, waiting for Paige. Her music played and she slipped down to the ring, stepping onto the apron and doing her signature scream.. She got in the ring and looked at me with a smirk on her face. The ref held the title high before handing it over and ringing the bell, starting the match, me and Paige locked up. During the match, momentum switched between me and Paige.. She whipped into the corner and tried to hit me with a running knee but I moved out of the way, making her knee clash with the top turnbuckle. I rolled her up into a quick pin..

1..2..

She kicked out.. I tried to pick her up off the mat but she grabbed my leg and tripped me.. She pulled me up by the hair and whipped me into the corner.. She put me up on the turnbuckle and tried to do a suplex from the top rope, but I kicked her off. She turned around and I jumped of the top rope, hitting her with a diving cross-body.. I grabbed her legs and pinned her..

1..2..

She kicked out again.. I ran my hands through my hair, in frustration.. I bent down to pick her up, only to have her grab my head and drop me hard on the mat with a facebuster. She rolled me over and pinned me..

1..2..

I kicked out.. She screamed in anger.. She grabbed a handful of my hair and picked me up.. She whipped me to the other side of the ring.. I got up, tiredly.. She tried to hit me with a running clothesline but I ducked, grabbed her head and slammed it hard against my knee, she dropped to the mat.. I lifted her up on my shoulders and walked to the middle of the ring, getting ready for my Rack Attack.. I looked to the ramp and saw Rollins running down to the ring.. I dropped Paige as I saw Rollins sanding in front of the ring... "What are you doing?" He wasn't supposed to be here.. I turned around only to be kicked in the gut and put into a Rampaige.. She slammed me hard in the mat.

1..2..3 "The winner of this match, and the New Divas Champion.. Paige!!"

I laid on the mat in disappointment.. He made me lose my title.. I sat up, as I watched them walk up the ramp, Paige holding the title high.. All of sudden, someone's music played... It was Roman's music.. He ran down the ramp and tackled Rollins to the ground. Paige tried to pull him off, I rolled out of the ring and tackled Paige.. I punched her over and over again.. I got off of her and picked her up, I pulled her closer to the ring.. I swung her into the steel steps.. I looked over and saw Roman throwing Rollins into the barricade. Officials ran down and separated us from Paige and Seth.. Roman removed the hair from my face and lifted my cheek. "You alright, Babygirl?" "Yea.. You?" He nodded and grabbed my hand as we walked backstage. When we reach the catering area, I stopped walking.. "Roman? Why'd you go out there tonight?" He lifted my face to look at him.. "I heard Rollins talking to Paige right before the match... They're back together.. It was they're plan to make you lose the title... I couldn't let them do that to you, babygirl." My mind drifted back to when me and Quinn were talking, she told me Roman wasn't seeing anyone.. "What are you thinking about, Nikki?" Roman's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.. "Um nothing... Just something me and Quinn were talking about.." "What were you and Quinn talking about?" "You.." He looked down at me.. "Why?" I took his hand and pulled him to the side.. "Roman, I thought you told me you wouldn't wait for me.." He looked down to the ground.. "I did.. But I didn't want anyone else.. You were worth the wait.." I reached up and kissed his soft lips, feeling an immediate spark.. "I don't want anyone else either.. But let's start slow.. Let's take things step by step.." He nodded and kissed me..
______________________________
~ Hey lovelies💕❤️❤️ Haven't updated this in a while but I'll try to more often.. Also the Nikki/Roman Manip belongs to katherine_fearless 💕👑