Nikki

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, and I'm more than ready for this Divas Title match.. I walked out of my locker room and headed down to the gorilla.. When I was stopped by Roman.. "Hey." "Hi, what's wrong?" He looked at me.. "I know you can win this.. Just know that I'm just a spear away." I grabbed his hand and pecked his lips.. I looked at him before walking out.. I did my Bella dance and walked down the ramp.. I flipped into the ring and waited for Paige.. She walked out with my title held high above her head.. A few minutes later, she was in the ring and the ref raised the title starting off the match.. We locked up and she got the first hit by kneeing me in the gut.. I got down on one knee and she slapped me over and over again.. "You're nothing! Worthless!" She tried to slap me again but I grabbed her hand and punched her in the stomach.. I grabbed her and whipped her into the corner.. I tried to hit her with a running clothesline but she picked me up and over the top rope.. Making me land out of the ring, I saw her step unto the apron.. I got up only to get knocked down by a rolling senton.. she grabbed a handful of my hair and tried to throw me into the barricade but I kicked her in the stomach and set her up for a powerbomb and I slammed her face first into the barricade..

 she grabbed a handful of my hair and tried to throw me into the barricade but I kicked her in the stomach and set her up for a powerbomb and I slammed her face first into the barricade

I picked her up and dragged her into the rope.. I climbed into the ring and turned her over pinning her..

1..2..

I tried to pick her up but she kicked me square in the face with a superkick.. I fell hard on the mat.. She picked me up and dragged me to the corner and picked me up on the top rope.. She set me up for a Rampaige off the top rope and slammed me hard on the mat..

 She set me up for a Rampaige off the top rope and slammed me hard on the mat

She crawled on me and pinned me..

1..2..

I kicked out.. I heard her scream in frustration..

I got up groggily, she tried to hit me with a running clothesline but I grabbed her and landed her on the mat with a Spine Buster

This was it.. It was now or never.. I picked her up and put her on my shoulders.. I walked to the middle of the ring and slammed her down with a Rack Attack..

"1..2..3 The winner of this match.. and the new Divas Champion.. Nikki Bella!!"

The ref handed me the title.. Yes! Finally!
I held up my title and my hand on victory..

My celebration didn't last long though because Rollins' music started playing

My celebration didn't last long though because Rollins' music started playing.. I watched as he walked down the ramp.. I tried rolling out of the ring but Paige stood in front of me.. She tried slapping me but I blocked it and smack her with my title, she landed hard on the floor and rolled out of the ring.. Rollins walked up to me, while I tried to stand my ground.. Rollins reached up to touch me but Roman's music played.. He ran down to the ring and stood in front of me.. "Go ahead. Make your move, bitch boy.." He backed off and rolled out of the ring.. Roman turned around and grabbed my hand up in victory and kissed my forehead.  "I knew you could do it.."