Prologue

Cole is a 15 year old who has a loving heart for his girlfriend Emma. Both of them attend school at Jefferson United. Named after the bratty man who lives down the street from Cole, Edward Jefferson. Edward had more money than Cole's family does, which means lots of fancy cars, parties, and pools!
Cole lives in a family of 5. His mom Katie, his dad Kevin, his pretty, older, twin sisters Lexie & Isabelle, and of course himself. Cole's parents own the multibillionaire company "Honestly Technology".  Which is where they are most of the time.
     Lexie is on Musical.ly 24/7 because she is #1 on the leaderboard most days! Isabelle spends most of her time with her boyfriend, Jordan. Jordan is the full of himself kind of guy! Cole and Jordan have a great relationship. They go for boys night out at the movies and ice skating rink just for fun!
     Emma is a sweet, loving, caring, girl, which makes her the perfect fit for Cole. They like to go on dates by the beach and walk around downtown.
     The book is based in Fort Meyers, Florida! Most of you know that the Zika virus is popular in Florida... Keep that in mind!
     Cole doesn't know much about his past. He wants to find out a little bit about it. His parents won't tell him anything! So some suspicion grows on him, his whole family is hiding secrets from him! Little does he know that they aren't the picture perfect family they look like.

I hope you enjoy this jam-packed amazing adventure!