Chapter Three

-[Y/N] POV-

You and Namjoon pull into the parking lot of the restaurant. It felt like time did not want to stand still.

You're still lost in thought of what Namjoon had told you only moments before. Your brain felt fried. So many thing were were clogging up your focus.

How can you face Taehyung again? You had no idea who he really was less than 20 minutes ago. Now.. its like you've been awakened. All of the memories you used to see had someone you couldn't recognize. The face was blurred out slightly. You could never make out the name that was said. Now that you know what Namjoon told you. It feels like a dream. Your memories are slowly falling into place. They are making sense. It explains alot of things.

Though, now you realize after all these years how foolish you must have looked to everyone. How can you face the guys knowing now that you love Taehyung. Even if Namjoon didnt tell you what he did,, your heart knew deep down the second you saw Taehyung that he was the one..

You've broken your promise and in doing so you've broke their hearts. They've all been living with the pain a pain you've branded onto their hearts.

How have they all been acting like they are okay when they really aren't? How are they so strong? Stronge enough to smile around me.

Your heart began to break little by little, just knowing the thought of it. Your perspective has chnaged about alot of things.

"Hey are you okay, you seem tense?" Namjoon asks breaking your thoughts.

"Not sure if you realized but, I've got alot going on in my head now after what you said." Giving him a faint smile. You open the car door and you could feel the sun kiss your skin.

When you both walked inside, Namjoon tell the host that we are here with the party for Jin. The host grabs 2 menus and leads you to the table.

As you approach the table all of the boys were there. Each one looking over at you as you walk over. All except Taehyung.

You feel your stomach grow tense. You think to yourself, Yikes I can't do this.

You stopped in your tracks. "I have to go to the bathroom." You say tapping namjoon shoulder and walk back in the other direction.

You swing open the door and look at your self in the mirror. You take a long hard stare.

Who are you really? You aren't this girl that you know, who were you before the accident? Who is the girl Taehyung fell in love with? Who is the girl these boys are waiting for?

Looking at yourself, directly in the eyes, you can feel your heart beating strongly deep beneath your rib cage.

All of this.. all this that you're feeling. It feels like it's killing you.

You still don't understand. You don't understand anything. It feels like the last 6 years of your life have been a lie.

How could they all pretend?? How could they all act like they weren't hurt because of you?

You had no fucking idea that this whole time you were someone different. You were someone they had to learn to know. This girl that you are now, isn't you.

You wipe the tear that sliped down with out you even noticing. You look at yourself in the mirror again and put on a smile.

While you walk up to the table all eyes are on you. It was kinda uncomfortable. The atmosphere at the table indicates that it was silent the whole time.

"Alright now that she's here, I have something to say." Namjoon says. He takes a deep breathe," I knew this day would come. And I wasn't sure how I'd be able to handle it when it did. But, I told [Y/N] EVERYTHING." His voice grew shakey. "And I do mean everything. She's no longer in the dark."