Prologue

|Y/N's POV|

I waved goodbye to the guys as I walked with Taehyung to his car. Of course, he parked all the way in the back of the parking lot. Well, it was your fault you guys arrived late. Hair fiasco.

He reached out for my hand, and we walked in sync. Looking up at the stars in the sky, you think, Tonight was a night to remember

Senior Prom was by far the best thing I have ever experienced, besides loving Taehyung.

Taehyung was my soul mate. He made my heart flutter and the butterflies in my stomach sing. He made me feel valued. He was always there to listen. He held me when I cried. He made me feel safe. No one in this life has ever made me feel so loved and cared for. We may only be 17, but this wasn't puppy love. This is that kind of love that only comes once in a lifetime.

When we reached the car and he opened the door for me. I got in, and he closed the door.

As he started the car, I leaned over and kissed his lips. This kiss had a bit more passion than usual behind it.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"I just felt like it, my love." I smiled.

He reached over and kissed me again, this, time it was filled with lust. He hands caressed my back and pulled me closer. His tongue danced with mine, exploring my mouth. 

My insides were melting, and I wanted more of him. So much more. 
His fingers undid my dress, and the silky lace slid off my shoulders, revealing my breasts.

His lips release from mine. "You weren't wearing a bra?" he asked.

"Why would I? The dress has padding." I asked, confused.

He chuckles, "I was hoping I would get to undo your bra and reveal your breasts, the old fashioned way."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sorry honey but if you wanted old fashioned we wouldn't be close to fucking in the car. "

He began to pout, "You're right, you're right."

I turned around and he buttoned my dress back up. Pulling out of the parking lot, I could feel his eyes staring at me. It wasn't a regular stare. I could feel them lusting for me. Tonight was special. It might be cliché but I was ready to give him all of me tonight.

Out of the many years we've been together we've never had sex before. I was grateful that he has been waiting until I was ready.

I looked over at him. His eyes were a pretty brown. They shined when the street lights as we passed by. He smired at me as he grabbed my thighs and squeezed it. It made me blush.

I reached over and turned up the radio. My favorite song was playing. I started to sing and he followed along. We were dancing and screaming the lyrics to Alicia Keys.

When I finally payed attention to my surroundings, he was turning right in the intersection, going towards my house.

For a split second in time, it felt like nothing could go wrong.

Then there was a loud crash. The sound of screeching tires filled my ear drums. I felt Taehyungs arm hold my body close to the seat. My vision got blurry and I felt my body jerk. I could hear the glass shatter. The shards were cutting my skin. The car hit a dip and flipped, crushing me in on all sides. I could feel the blood trickle from my nose. I had no movement in my limbs. My chest felt compressed and I couldn't breathe. I was suffocating. The pain was excruciating. My head was spinning.

In the distance I could see the red and blue lights. The sound of the sirens was like a whisper as I drifted in and out of consciousness. I could hear taehyung's voice calling out to me but it sounded so far away.

Now everything was dark. Did I die?