Ditching school

Maya's pov.
I woke up and took a shower. After that I blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth and brushed hair. I got dressed. I get in my lamborghini, and drive to starbucks. I walked into school to see zack and chad bothering riley. I was walking up to them when farkle walks up to them and socks them. They fell down surprised.

Zack's pov.
Farkle socked us. I mean why? We were just talking to that brunette. I know farkle likes her. Cute, anyways farkle said he didn't want me around her so I mean that's like dibs. So we just left. Farkle is like a little brother. He the real one.

Maya's pov.
Neither of them tried to hit him back, they just got up and walked away. Weird, anyways I was walking towards them when lucas hugged my waist. "Hey babe." "Hey huckleberry." "Are you ok princess?" "Yeah I just don't want to be here."

"Why?" "Zack and chad, I don't want to deal with them today." "Oh babe, wow not even starbucks is making you happier." "I got an idea, let's ditch," Hanna jumped in. "Me and zay are ditching."

"Let's ditch too," I looked at lucas with puppy eyes while pouting. "Fine," he said while rolling his eyes. "If you want to, we will." Riley and Farkle walked up to us. "You guys will what?" "We are going to ditch, want to join?"

They nodded. "Ok, then it's settled." "What's settled? Aren't you guys supposed to be in class?" "Yes, Abby we are, but we are ditching." "Don't tell anyone," I said. "Anything for you." "Ok bye." We walked to our cars and drove to my house. "Ok so I am thinking we go to my house and throw water balloons at people." "Yeah, farkle's room is cool." "We have to be sneaky though." "Why?" "His room is above offices."

"Oh." I ran to my work room. "Guys help me build a cart and go buy a disguise lucas." "I am going to push all of you guys." "No silly you go buy disguise for you, farkle, me, and zay." He nodded. After an 2 hour we had everything ready. We walked into the building. "Package for farkle minkus." "60th floor, oh and don't make a mess, while building his machine."

"Yes ma'am." We put the 'package' in the elevator. We pushed the 20 button and when the door closed, Hanna, riley, and sunset got out. "We carried the box to my lab ok." We nodded. Zay and Lucas carry it away. Hanna and I went to fill up water balloons. Riley and Farkle started looking for movies to watch after. When we were finished we all got to close to one of the windows. "Ready?" "We all nodded and throw it at the same time.

A big splash hit the people walking by. They all looked up confused. "Quick down." We heard steps downstairs. "What was that?" "Shit, guys I forgot my mom doesn't have plans today."

Riley's pov.
"Who cares let's just go meet her." "I don't think that's a good idea." "Why not Hanna?" "Because Mrs. Minkus ships markle. If we introduce you as farkle's girlfriend, she is totally going to tell our parents." "Then we will say I am a friend." "Um..... Lucaya."

"Shit, we can say they broke up." "Girl they always zone off and stare at each other." "That is not tr-," I turn to face them and noticed they are staring at each other. "Ok, so they stare at each other, but they are not zoning off." I bump my shoulder with maya. "Right maya?" She just stood there and smiles at lucas. "Really?" I moved in back off maya and jump on her. We fall to the ground with a thump.

I here steps running up the stairs. Shit I forgot about her. A tall slim blonde lady with brown eyes looked at us. With her hands on her hips she said," explain this now, farkle." "Mrs. Minkus, I can explain." "Maya what have I said about calling me Mrs. Minkus?" "You said to please not call you Mrs. Minkus, it makes you feel old and to call my Jennifer or Jenny."

"Jenny, we can-," Mrs. Minkus interrupted me. "Who are you? Who do you think I am to talk to me with such informality?" "Mom!" "You guys still haven't answered my question. Aren't you guys suppose to be in school?" "Jennifer I can explain. It's all my fault." Mrs. Minkus gasped. "How so?" "Well my step brothers are going to my school, and they hit on me. It's so annoying. So Hanna and zay said why don't we ditched, and we all agreed."

"Ok I won't tell your parents if maya and farkle go out with me to dinner at streaks." Streaks is a great expensive restaurant. "Ok, at what time do I get there." "We'll pick you up. In our limo of course."

We were totally going to spy on them. "Ok, at what time?" "Reservation at 8pm." "Well in the meantime we are going to hang out." "Bye maya, see you later." "Bye Jenny." We all walked out of the room.

Maya's pov.
"Let's go get ice cream." "Ok." We all walked out. We got to the lobby and snuck out without the receptionist noticing. "So maya you excited for tonight?" "Of course not. It always ends the same. Hanna, zay and lucas spy on us. Jennifer talks about how cute we are. Me and farkle act like the best friends we are. Lucas interrupts us and makes me leave. Now I understand why he did that. He was jealous."

"I already got reservation for the four of us." We went to get ice cream. After that we went to sports, it's a place where you can play around. Like rock climbing, jump from a thing to another about 10ft off the ground with protection gear, jumping on trampoline, playing trampoline basketball, balancing yourself on a thing and try not to fall into the water (or if you don't know how to swim, into soft blocks) etc. We had fun. It was 12 so we headed to McDonald's.

After eating we took a walking around the park. We took photos and I drew after a while we headed to Starbucks. It was 2:56 we were deciding where to go. "Let's go to the river?" "Nah."

"Shopping?" The girls cheer and the guys boo. "Girls go our own way, boys go your way?" "I'm not leaving you alone, there are all of guys ready to hit at that." "Why shopping at 3? That's when people get out of school." "My mom get's home at six, so we have to hurry and get in my house and do our homework." "Ummm..... What homework?" "The homework I asked someone to get for us." "Ok." We hurried to the car and to my home.

We got there and our homework was behind a flower pot like I told people. We started our homework and started working on it. We were done by 6:40. I ran upstairs and did my makeup and put my dress and shoes on.

 I ran upstairs and did my makeup and put my dress and shoes on

It was 7:54 when I was done. "How do I look mom?" "You look great. Where are you going?" "To dinner with farkle and his mom." "Ok, have fun, be back by. The latest 11:00." "Ok." There was a knock on the door. "I think that's them." I got a text from farkle saying they were outside. "Ok, bye mom." I kissed her cheek and walked out side.