Chapter 3

Scarlet's POV...

I wake up to sunlight on my face, noticing I'm in a unfamiliar room, I already know that the murderous beast brought me here. I bring my sore body up managing to support myself with my arms. I look around not knowing where I am, the room I'm in is big and beautifully decorated with grey walls, white curtains, and black furniture. I gain all the strength I have to get out of the bed I stand up and try to walk, but with a loud thump I fall to the ground. Someone busts through the door as I hold my head in my hands and helps me up.

"Luna, are you alright?" He says bringing me to my feet.

Did he just call me Luna? Ah hell naw.

"Don't touch me." I say pushing him off of me.

I look at him and recognize him from the night before.

"Hi, I'm Blake." He says looking back at me.

"I know who you are." I say back bitterly.

"So what's your name." He asked.

"Go fuck yourself." I snapped back.

"Luna it is then." He said.

"Don't ever call me Luna." I warned.

"Then what should I call you?" He asked

"Kate." I lied.

"Kate?" He asked as if he didn't believe me.

"Yeah Kate, Why?" I said defending my lie.

"You don't look like a Kate." He said looking me over.

"What do I look like then?" I said sarcastically.

"You look like more of a Gwen or Scarlet." He said smiling devilishly.

"So, if you knew my name why'd you ask?" I asked.

"I wanted to see if you would tell me your name." Blake said sounding amused.

"How do you know my name anyway? I asked.

"I found this in on the floor in the house and thought it may have fell off when you passed out." He said pulling something out of his pocket and handing it to me.

I grabbed it from his hands looking it over, was the gold necklace that said my name that Nick gave me on my birthday.

"Thanks." I said looking it over.

I put on my necklace.

"Get dressed so we can get out of here." Blake said sitting down in a chair.

"I don't have any clothes." I said looking around.

"They're in the bathroom next to your toothbrush." Blake said pulling out his phone.

"Where's the..." I said trailing off.

Blake pointed at a door on the other side of the room.

"Thanks." I said walking to the bathroom.

I was stunned as I walked in the bathroom, there was a bathtub the size of a pool and a huge shower. I looked at the clothes laid out for me and noticed that they were my clothes from my home. I looked in the mirror and saw the blood that covered my dress, the thought of all that blood being Nick's made me brake down into a fit of tears.

"Scarlet, are you okay?" Blake asked.

"I'm fine." I said holding in tears.

I continued to change my clothes letting my dress slip from my body. I dried my tears as I changed into my jeans, blouse, and converse. I made sure I didn't have any tear stains before I came out.