Chapter 11

Scarlet's POV...

I woke up from my sleep and realized that this was the best sleep I've had in weeks. I didn't have a nightmare which was strange because I've been having nightmares every night since I got here. As I looked at the clock I felt Miles tightening his grip around my body. Nick use to hold me like this. We would just lay in bed together while he held me and and I would listen to his soft heart beat.

"Miles? Are you awake?" I asked softly.

"I am now." Miles said as he breathed into the crook of my neck.

"Thank you for sleeping with me." I said.

"No problem. It would have been better if we were naked, but no problem." Miles said.

"Thanks for ruining the moment." I said pushing him away from me.

"I'm sorry I was just kidding." Miles said rolling me over so that he was on top of me.

"Let go, Miles." I said squirming out of his hold.

"Hey, baby?" Miles said seriously.

"What?" I said.

"I promise that I'll never touch you, unless you're ready and I won't push you to do anything that you are not comfortable doing." Miles said.

"Okay." I said shocked.

"I love you, princess." Miles said kissing me on the forehead.

Just then a heat wave traveled through my body. I was so shocked for the first time when he kissed me I didn't want him to stop. I think he noticed what I felt because he looked at me with wonder and confusion.

"Um... Miles... I think we should get up, don't you have stuff to do." I said nervously.

"Uh... yeah." Miles says clearing his throat and getting up from the bed.

"I need to take a shower." Miles said walking to the bathroom.

"Me too."  I said getting up.

"You go first." Miles said.

"Thank you." I said walking past him.

"Scarlet?" Miles said.

"Yes?" I said turning around.

"I...um...I love you and I hope that you'll forgive me for everything that I've done. I never wanted to do anything to hurt you." Miles says looking at the floor and then me.

"I know, Miles." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

Miles POV...

I walked down stairs and heard Max and Josh raiding my kitchen.

"Have you ever heard of knocking." I say walking into the kitchen.

"You seem like you're in a better mood." Josh said.

"Scarlett let me sleep in the bed with her." I said smiling.

"Aww, that is so cute, pretty soon you guys will be making tiny little Mileses." Max said looking in the fridge.

"Thats if he can stay on her good side." Josh said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Knowing you, you'll do something to screw it up." Josh said sitting down at the table.