1. pizza delivery boy

As Lance walk up the stairs to his next victim, all he could think of is the sweet smell of this darn pizza. It's so sad giving this pizza away, it's sorta like sending your child off to kindergarten for the first time. He stood In front of the stranger's house and read the address on his hand.

"893." Lance knocks on the door while holding the pizza box.

A faint noise was heard from the other side of the door. The door opens revealing a teen who was just about the same size as he was, he has black hair with a mullet and purple eyes that shine so bright. "So how much is the pizza?"

Lance started to panic, how long was I staring at him? He thought. Was I acting weird. "Oh, uh..10 dollars.." the teen reaches out and grabs a 10 dollar bill and some coins.

"Here ya go and keep the change." He hands the money as Lance gives him the pizza box. His sweet sweet child, gone forever. He still kept looking at the teen, he does look a bit familiar. "Thanks for the pizza." He says as he closes the door.

Walking down the stairs, all Lance could think about is that boy. He couldn't get him off his mind. He got into the car, heading back to the pizza place. The joys of working there is getting a free box of pizza, then I could feed some to my siblings. He thought.

Lance arrived to the pizza place. He has been delivering pizza the whole day, who wouldn't be tired? "Lance my boy you did a great job today delivering them on time! Here's this week's pay."

"Thanks boss, see you tomorrow!" Lance packs up and leaves work. While walking to the bus stop his mind goes back to that guy. "Does he go to my school?" He mumbles. The bus arrives right on time and Lance gets in.

------------------------

"Welcome home big brother!" The two chorused. As they jump on Lance with pure happiness.

Lance chuckled. "I brought you guys pizza for dinner so share, alright?" The two kids nod and take the pizza to the dining room table. Lance was used to not eating as much, he'd usually give his food to his siblings since they need it more. He went up to his room and pulls out his textbooks to study for his quiz tomorrow. He didn't have much time since it was 10pm and needs to wake up at 6am for school. "Screw this I'll just make Pidge help me on the quiz tomorrow morning." He climbed into bed and went to sleep.

--

Yes I know there is a lot of mistakes in this fic but whatever I do not care, I'm only making this fic for fun.