3. hello I'll be your tour guide

Lance grabbed Keith's schedule and analyzed it. "Oh we mostly have the same classes." Oh god no. He thought. "So um Keith what made you transfer here?"

"Well my pa got a job here so yeah."

"Cool, so how do you like it here?"

"Pretty cool I guess."

The 2 boys kept talking and walking around the school. Pidge and Hunk on the other hand waited for Lance to finish his quiz.

"When will he finish already, it's just a quiz!" Pidge yelled.

"Dude don't yell he probably didn't study and is having a hard time."

"Yeah but-" Hunk shooshed her.

"Never trust the English teacher, he might be nice but he's actually really mean." Lance said.

"Alright I won't trust the English teacher, gosh."

Pidge whispered in Hunk's ear. "Who do you think Lance is talking to?"

"Dunno." Hunk replied.

"Why are you two on the ground?" Hunk and Pidge look up to see Lance and Keith.

"Ahaha well we were just playing a game right Pidge." Hunk said while she nodded aggressively.

"Uh ok, well this is Keith he just transferred here today."

"Hey Keith, my name is Pidge." She said as she pushed her glasses up.

"You already know me, the name's Hunk."

"Nice to meet you guys." He half smiled. Lance's heart skipped a beat it was the first time seeing him smile.

"Want to hang out with us tomorrow?" She asked Keith.

"I'm free tomorrow so sure."

The bell rung signalling lunch has ended. They all went their separate ways going in class.

--

"Have a wonderful weekend kids." The teacher said as the bell rung. Everyone got out of their seats and left class.

"Bye Keith see ya tomorrow!"

"Bye Lance."

They both part their ways, Lance couldn't stop thinking about Keith. Why can't I get Keith out of my head. He thought. He blushed remembering Keith's half smile. So adorable...wait what am I thinking I can't like him he's a boy and I'm a boy, that's just weird. He thought.

Time flew and Lance has already arrived to his work place. He headed to the back and changed into his uniform. "Hey Lance!" Allura called as she entered the fast food.

"Hey Allura where have you been today?"

"Just busy my dad is sick and I couldn't leave him alone."

"I hope he feels better, anyways do you want the usual pizza?"

"Thank you and yes please."

Lance maked a cheese pizza and gived it to Allura. "Don't worry it's on the house."

"Oh thank you so much!" She smiled. Lance blushed and started scratching his neck. Allura waved goodbye as she left the fast food.

"Lance I need you to leave early today."

"Why sir?"

"You work too much, you have to focus at school, so take the rest of they day off."

"Thank you so much sir." He was so glad he could finally rest. He took a box of pizza, rushed out  and catched the bus home.

--

Lance opened the door to his house. "I'm home!" He heard foot stomping running towards him.

"Welcome home Lance!" Both siblings jumped on him. Lance gives them the box of pizza.

"Do your homework and then you can have pizza, understand?"

They both sigh. "Yes."

Lance goes upstairs into his room and his phone started vibrating.

"Hello?"

"Ok so we decided were going to hang out by the beach tomorrow, does that sound cool for you?"

"Oh sure, but who's going to watch my siblings?"

...

"Well uh I guess you can give them to Allura, since she's not coming."

"Alright I guess you're right I'll send them to Allura, peace."

"Peace."

Lance hung up on Pidge. Excited for tomorrow. He started feeling tired and went to bed.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

I am so sorry if I kept you guys waiting😥 anyways I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.

Follow MagentaLotus