5. 3 all dressed with a coke

5 chapters in and I forget about space dad aka Shiro lmao omgf I'm a mess

_

___________________________

*ring ring*

"Henlo." Keith answers his phone.

"Hey buddy boy, how's the new school?" A husky voice replied.

"Oh the school is great I guess better than the other one that's for sure, I met new people too." Keith smiles.

"That's fantastic, listen bud I'm coming late today so can you get pizza, I want pizza."

"Yeah sure." Keith nodded as he tried to look for his wallet.

"Alright see you later bye." Keith hangs up the phone.

"Gotcha you lil sucker." As Keith grabbed his wallet from underneath the couch. Keith leaves his house and walks to his local pizza.

As he enters the fast food restaurant, the sweet smell of pizza hits his nose. His stomach growls, ready to devour anything that comes in his way.

"Hi I would like 3 all dressed with a diet coke." Keith says.

"Would that be all....Keith?" GAsp. Keith didn't realize it was Lance, he was too busy looking at the pizza.

"Oh my goodness I almost forgot you worked here." Keith lightly giggled, making Lance blush.

"It's alright."

Lance goes in the back and starts to make a fresh dough. Keith looks around the fast food restaurant, scanning every single detail with his purple eyes. Pizza paintings hung onto the wall, next to that painting was a picture of a goofy Lance sticking his tongue out and on top of it was written "employee of the year." Keith couldn't help but smile a bit and stare.

"Oh I see you've witnessed my beautiful "employee of the year" photo." Keith snaps back to reality and turns to Lance.

"Oh yeah it's nice." Lance hands him his box of pizza.

"The total will be 10.50$ please." Keith grabs his wallet and pays him 11$.

"Keep the change." Keith smiles and leaves the restaurant. Keith bangs his head on a street light pole. "I'm not." He leaves and heads home.

"I'm home." Keith takes off his shoes at the front and notices another pair of shoes. He walks in with the box of pizza and sets it on the small kitchen counter.

"Hey." A tall and built af man comes into the kitchen. His hair black with a silver streak in the middle. He wore a red plad shirt with regular blue jeans.

"Hey Shiro." Keith and Shiro knew eachother ever since they were little children. Shiro would always protect little Keith from danger and would do anything for him. They both look out for eachother. Keith grabs his slice and heads to his room. He immediately goes onto facebook to check his notifications. "I need to change my profile picture." He cringed.

*ding*

"What's this?" He opens his notification box and finds a friend request. "Lance?" He clicks the profile and looks into his pictures. One of his pictures is with his friends and everyone making goofy faces. Keith scrolled through more pictures and found old pictures of 2010 memes. He finally adds Lance on facebook.

*ding*

Lance poked Keith. Wow poking still exists on facebook? Keith thought. Keith accepts the challenge and pokes Lance back.

*ding*

Lance poked Keith again. Keith immediately poked back. He opens Lance's chat and aggressively starts typing.

Keith enters chat

Listen here you little poop stop poking me. You started this mess so imma end it, son.

Lance is typing...

Lol hell no.

Lance leaves chat

Keith began screaming internally. He closes his computer and starts doing his homework because he is responsible.

"Can't wait for tomorrow." Keith yawns.

----------

Hello again!! Its been very long again lmao but hey better late than never!!! Also yes i know there is a lot of mistakes in my little fic, but I'm too lazy to deal with it. This is already enough. Goodbye for now, see yall later👋👋👋