2. Today is not his day

6:00am

*Beep beep beep*

Lance opened his eyes, closed the alarm and yawned. Every morning, same old same old. He walked to the bathroom, washed his face and brushed his teeth. Walked into his siblings room and waked them up and feed them. Since their parents died a year ago, Lance had to take care of them. While packing his their bag, his phone vibrated.

"Hello?" Lance answered.

"Where are you Lance?!" She screamed.

"Pidge calm down what is it?" Lance finished packing their bags and sent them off outside to wait for their bus to arrive.

"It's like 8am school started an hour ago!" Lance cursed to himself. OK Lance stay calm... STaY CALM???!!! He thought. He quickly hung up on Pidge and started putting on random clothing he could find and grabbed his shoes and ran to school.

"This can't be happening how did I wake up so late, I'm sure I woke up at 6am." He had no time to think, he was late for his quiz.

-------------------

"You're late." The teacher spat. "Again."

"Sorry sir.." Lance mumbled and walked towards his desk. He looked around him and everyone had already finished the quiz. Aw dang well at least I don't have to take it. He thought. Oh boy oh boy was he wrong.

"Lance you can take your quiz at lunch, if you don't show up I'm going to give you a zero, understand?" The teacher said.

"U-Uh yes sir."

The bell rang, signalling that it was recess time. Lance got off his seat and Pidge ran to him. "Why are you always late all the time!" She punched him.

"Oh well sorry for not waking up on time." Pidge already knew why he was always late. He had to take care his siblings, and by doing so he had to get a job. She sighed.

"Anyways have you heard about this guy named Keith?" She asked.

"No why?"

"Well he just transferred here."

"Oh sweet, maybe he'll be in one of our classes."

The bell rang again signalling that recess is over. "See you at lunch Lan- oh wait HA you have to take a quiz!" She giggled.

Lance walked over to his locker and took his books out and closed it. And walked calmly to class. He entered and was the first one there.

"Wow, Lance I didn't expect you to come this early." The teacher joked around. Lance glared at her playfully.

"Hey Hunk! Where's Allura?" Lance greeted Hunk as he walked in.

"I'm not sure really but you're sweet princess will come eventually."

People started showing up for class. A certain mullet caught his attention. "Class, this is Keith and he's our new transferred student." The teacher cheered. "You can sit behind Hunk." Oh what no way that's Allura's spot! He thought. Hunk waved his hands and smiled to Keith. "I'm Hunk." Lance took in every single detail on Keith. Isn't he that guy I gave the pizza to? Lance accidentally made eye contact with Keith. He had been caught, ABORT ABORT! Lance quickly turned around like nothing had just happened.

The class went on with its usual self, Lance felt as though he was being starred by Keith. But was too scared to turn around.

Soon class was over. It was time for lunch. "Hunk sorry I can't hang out with you guys I gotta go do a quiz i missed."

"No worries Lance." They both said their goodbyes and left. But a certain Raven haired boy was walking the same direction as Lance.

Lance reached the class. "Uh sir I'm here for the quiz." The teacher pointed at his desk where there was alr. He sat down and started doing the quiz. In came the transferred student, Keith. Lance payed more attention to Keith than his quiz.

"Sir I came for my schedule." Keith said.

"Ah yes I'll go get it, just stay here." The teacher left leaving Keith and Lance alone together. The thought that Keith and him were alone made him blush.

"Aren't you that pizza boy?"

Keith's sudden question made Lance jumped out of his seat, his pencil and eraser flew off of his desk. "Y-Yea." He started picking up his pencil and eraser, embarrassed. Why am I always so nervous around him? He thought.

"Cool." Keith replied. The teacher walked in with papers ans books in his hands. Lance got back to his quiz and started to finish it.

"Here's your schedule." The teacher handed the schedule. Lance got up from his seat and gave the teacher his quiz. "Lance can you do me a solid and guide Keith around the school, thanks." Today is not my day. He thought.

----------------

Had to end it quickly because my friend is rushing me to finish this chapter so I hope u enjoyed.