ロスト"フラグメント" - The Lost "Fragments"

Everything was perfect... until when the 5 lost contact with each other, it was a whole new beginning.

10 years past and they were leading their own lives, starting over. Ever since then, they couldn't forget each other; they tried and tried to look for each other. Never giving up. Tsuki was in the age of 21, she was working as a surgeon along with a part-time job as a manga artist. 'Any luck?' her friend, Shiori Kashikoi, asked. Well, now! Here's a new character. Shiori was Tsuki's assistant, also, her working friend. It was their break time and Tsuki would normally do what she always does; texting everyone she knew if they found the other "pieces". As usual, she would shake her head to Shiori as a no which she always did. Shiori sighed heavily. 'Give it up already, Tsuki. You can't find them! There are so many people in the world, you won't be able to find them that easily. Accept the facts, Tsuki, please.' Still, Tsuki never gave up.

Tsuna was in the age of 20, he was working as a chef along with a part-time job as a songwriter. 'Hey, what are you up to?' Gokudera asked. Tsuna opened up his own restaurant, with the help from his friend from college, Gokudera Nintai. Since then, the both of them have been working together. Tsuna hid his phone from Gokudera by sliding his phone into his pocket. 'Nothing much,' he lied. 'just checking my Facebook and Instagram. No big deal.' Nothing could get past Gokudera as he took Tsuna's phone away from him and looked at what he was doing. There were texts from him asking to everyone "Have you found them?" which made the look on Gokudera's face to a frustrated look. Tsuna snatched the phone back from him. 'It's none of your business.' he said. Gokudera walked away, saying, 'I'm going outside for a bit.'

Natsu was in the age of 20, he was a basketball player who always went to the nearest court to practice his skills. Kouichi was still with him; the both of them never lost contact. At that time, Natsu was at the court, doing the usual. Kouichi would practice with him and learn some new skills. After a short while, they both took a seat at a nearby bench. 'Hey, that was some good shots back there!' Kouichi said, taking a sip from his water bottle. The 2 boys were sweating from all the practicing. Natsu smirked. 'Thanks.' He suddenly remembered something and took his laptop out from his bag. Then, started typing. 'What you doing now?' Kouichi asked, taking a peek at the screen. 'Found them yet?' Natsu shook his head.

Yui was in the age of 18, she was still schooling and was studying for her upcoming exam. There was no time for slacking off for her, she studied hard with her friend, Kimi Nakamura. 'Let's take a break.' Kimi suggested. Yui agreed to that and opened her laptop; doing the same as the others did in the story. Her study buddy went over to the kitchen to prepare some drinks. Yui was typing up a message on her laptop when suddenly, Kimi slammed it closed. 'Don't.' she said. 'I don't want you to be distracted by these "friends". You've got to focus on something more important; your own life.' Yui's face grew angrier as she left the room.