ツキ&ツナの物語 - Tsuki & Tsuna's Story

Tsuki had just finished her work at the hospital. 'I'll see you tomorrow, Tsuki, bye.' Shiori smiled. Tsuki waved goodbye to her friend with a smile on her face. There was nothing to do until she remembered about a new restaurant which recently opened up nearby. So, Tsuki drove herself there and entered the restaurant. It looked pretty fancy which made her look around with curiousity. 'Good evening, miss, would you like a table?' Gokudera asked. (Oh, yes. You know which restaurant this is.) The curious lady nodded as she was escorted to her table. She thanked him and took her seat, looking through the menu. Gokudera left her to make her decisions on the food as he walked back inside the kitchen. 'Tsuna, a customer's here.' he informed.

'Oh, wow.' Tsuna said. 'We haven't had one all day.'

'Yeah, I know. I better go now, bye.' Gokudera walked to his customer and received her orders, then, went back to the kitchen. Tsuki looked around, realising that she was the only customer here which made the place suspicious. Could this place have been haunted? she thought. No, no. Maybe it was cursed! And that's why nobody's here! When someone enters the place, they'd be poisoned or murdered! What am I thinking?! No, it really could be because of that! I've got to get out of this place! Tsuki was crawling her way towards the entrance door when she was caught by Gokudera who was looking surprised. 'Um.. miss, what are you doing?' he asked. 'I have your food right here.' The terrified lady got up from the floor and took her seat, saying "thank you" for her food. Gokudera, then, left to the kitchen. Oh, no. I was caught. Tsuki thought to herself. He must've went to his "leader" and told him that I knew about their plan! What am I going to do now?! Think, Tsuki, think!! She looked carefully at her food, examining it very, very carefully like a health inspector. She used the fork to touch it and made sure it was safe to be eaten. But no, it was impossible to trust a haunted restaurant.

Tsuna looked over at the customer. He observed the way she was staring at the served food on her table. What is she doing? he thought to himself. Maybe she's a health inspector or food critic,  by her appearance. But... she looks scared. What's wrong with her? Maybe she's a spy! Was she sent to kill me?! Oh, God. Tsuki ate her food with delight. She completely forgot about the cursed restaurant and in the end, her tummy was stuffed. 'Excuse me,' she called out to Gokudera as he came by. 'may I speak to the chef?'

'Certainly.' Gokudera answered, walking into the kitchen. 'She wants to see you.' Tsuna, confidently, greeted Tsuki and took a seat. 'The food was simply amazing!' Tsuki said. 'How did you get your inspiration?' Suddenly, she remembered about the haunted restaurant. From a smiley face, to a shy and frightened look. This is my chance! She's lost herself! Tsuna thought. He stood up, slamming his hands on the table. 'Take me to your leader!' he yelled, pointing at her. Tsuki's eyes widened, slightly confused and looking at the chef in a weird way. He must be up to something! she thought. There's nothing else to do now! Okay, let's go! At the same time, Tsuki and Tsuna yelled out "Please don't kill me!" Then, the 2 stared at each other. It was silent for a moment, while Gokudera watched them in a curious way. 'H-Hehe... um, hi?' Tsuki stuttered. A normal conversation between a customer and a chef turned out to be a very lost and stranded chit-chat. 'Hello, miss..?' Tsuna paused for a moment.

'Tsuki.'

'Wait, Tsuki?'

'Yeah, what's yours?'

'It's me; Tsuna!'

'Tsuna?! Oh, my God.'

The both of them were happy to see each other again after 10 long years. They never thought they'd meet this way; a random situation. They talked and talked and talked for a long while as Gokudera stared at them through the kitchen window. In the end, Tsuki went home. She fell on her bed and smiled, thinking about before. 1 down, 3 more to go. Feeling as if she was 1 step closer to putting the "pieces" back together again.