唯、夏&浩一の物語 - Yui, Natsu & Kouichi's Story

'Okay,' Kimi said. 'so, I'll see you tomorrow, then?' She waved goodbye to her study buddy and left the house. Yui, then, sat down for a little while to rest from all that studying. She decided to go outside and play some basketball, which she was trying to learn but always failed. As she took her basketball and ran over to the court, she saw some very familiar boys (it was, of course, Natsu and Kouichi) but just continued practicing. While attempting some shots, she heard Natsu yelling, 'Hey! Look out!' Then, everything went blank to Yui.

Yui slowly opened her eyes. Beep... beep... beep... was all she could hear. On her left was Natsu and Kouichi, as she found herself lying on a hospital bed. 'Wh-where... am I..?' she stammered. 'Wha... what h-happened?' Yui was awake but wasn't fully conscious. 'Oh, thank God.' Natsu said with relief. 'I was so worried. You were unconscious for 5 days, Yui. Thank God, you're okay. I was trying to take a half-court shot but the next thing I knew was the ball hitting straight into your face.' Yui was puzzled, while she looked at Kouichi. 'Wait, h-how did... you kn-know my name?' she asked.

'It's because we're friends, aren't we?' Kouichi said. 'As soon as we figured out your name, Yui, we were worried. Do you still remember us? Natsu and Kouichi?' The surprised look on Yui's face said it all. She was so happy to finally meet them again. After 10 long years, the 3 reunited. 'I-I knew you 2 looked familiar..!' Yui grinned. The happiness filled the hole in her heart. All that searching for the "pieces" came to an end. Knock! Knock! Kimi opened the door, holding a bouquet of pink roses in her hand. When she saw Yui, she ran towards her, putting the flowers down on the side table. 'Yui, are you alright?' Kimi asked. 'Is it still hurting? Do you want me to get the nur--' She was interrupted by Yui. 'It's fine.'

Kimi turned to the boys. 'Hi.' she said in a disgusted voice. 'You again, huh, because of you, she missed her college exam. And I'm talking to you, basketball freak.' She was referring to Natsu. He stood up furiously and raised his fist. 'You see this? You better not call me that or the next thing you'll see is this pretty little monster on your face.' he warned. Kimi walked up to him with a sweet smile on her face. 'Yui-nyan~!' she squealed. Her angry eyes turned to adorable and irresistable eyes. Kouichi observed the 2, not doing anything. Well, as he watched, he was eating a bag of barbecue-flavoured potato chips. Natsu "fell under her spell", is what they would say. Kimi looked like a lost kitten until she kicked him... uh... let's say this: Kimi looked like a lost kitten until she kicked him in between the legs which made him fall on his knees 'I win.' Kimi smirked.

'Hey, you want one?' Kouichi offered a chip to Natsu but all Natsu did was groan the word "ow". 'Okay, then.' He continued eating the barbecue-flavoured chips. Yui had fallen asleep from their argument. The situation was like a bedtime story to her.