Chapter 16

Kenzie's pov

Next morning

I heard a bunch of whispering as I woke up......
"Guys we need to get out of here, Jason's friend and Jason want to meet us. I can stay cuz they don't know me but you guys need to leave and take every trail of you guys out." Said someone who sounded like Tyler Oakley.
Hmm I wonder why he is here.

"Okay guys go out and start packing up the car. Tyler pull the cars into the garage so they don't see us pacing the car. I am going to wake up Kenzie." Kian told the boys. " Kenzie wake up....... Babe wake up we need to go so we can leave."

"Okay ki thanks for getting me up so I can get ready."

" no problem babe. But hurry so we can leave before Jason notices us."

"Okay. Now get out so I can get dressed."

"Alright I'll be down stairs if you need anything okay."

"Alright"

I then got up and decided to wear a pair of Pink (the brand) sweat pants and a white tank top.  I then hopped on the shower and got dressed after I got out I dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun. After I was ready I got some socks and my converse and walked down stairs.

"Okay guys I am ready."

"Alright everything is packed but your bag." Said Jc

"Alright I'll go get my bag and then we can go"

I then walked up stairs. Once I grabbed my bag and was passing the front door someone knocked. I looked through the peep hole and seen it was Jason and his friend.  I instantly ran into the front room to tell Kian. When he saw me he could tell somethon was wrong because of my facial expression.

"They are outside the door. What are we supposed to do?"

"Alright y'all get everything in the car quietly and duck down so it looks like nothin and nobody is in there. I will answer the door then say I have to go get groceries so for them to come back latter." Said Tyler

"Thank you so much Tyler. I haven't met you yet on a personal level but thank you for what you are doing to help us."

"No problem girl."

We then all ran out to the garage and for in. We all laid on the floor of the car so they wouldn't see us. After a few moments I heard the garage door open. Then the driver door opened and Tyler got in and we drove away. Once he was in and we where a few miles away from the house we all sat up. Tyler looked real shuck up.

"What's wrong Tyler?" I asked

"They said that they knew I was friends with O2L and that they where going to get you  today and if you weren't there then they will hurt me."

"Tyler take O2L and Chelsea to London. And you to. You take my ticket. I will go so nobody gets hurt. No one should have to suffer because of me. You guys would be safer without me anyways."

"I am not going to let you do that Kenzie. I am your boyfriend I am supposed to protect you. If you go back then I am going back with you."

"Me to kenz. We have been best friends for so long. I am going if you are."

"Fine how about we stay at a hotel and think about what to do." I suggested

"Okay" said everybody else

We then found a nice hotel a few miles away from the airport. We then all got our room keys. In the rooms where

Room 1:me and kian room2: was Ricky and Chelsea room 3:was Sam and Jc room 4: was Trevor, Connor and Tyler

We all then settled in our rooms and went to sleep. Little did Kian and the others know that I had a plan and was not "tired" at all