Chapter 14

Kenzie's pov
Sometime during the second season I had fallen asleep.
Next Morning
I kept hearing whispers outside of the window in my room. I carefully got out of Kian's arms that where around my waist. I then got out of bed and looked out the window. There was the one and the only Jason.............
This can't be happening. We just got away from everything. We where all happy. I then listened to what he was saying.
(J: Jason, M: Mystery guy Jason is talking to)
J: Man we got to find her.
M: Where do you think she is?
J: I have no idea. She was at her house with some guy that interfered when I was talking to her. She then told me she wanted to say bye to Chelsea her best Friend and Kian. Then I was coming home stopped at Taco Bell and then went to her house to pick her up. When I got there she wasn't there but her car was. So I am assuming she just was out. Then I came back latter and she still wasn't there.
M: Dude I do not know what to tell ya. I think if you just came and slept at my house then went tomorrow to get her she will be there.
J: You are right.
M: and I also just got new neighbors the other day. I haven't been home but my mom had stopped by to say hi yesterday and the sign in the yard was gone and people where moving in.
J: alright well lets go inside. It's cold

After I heard what Jason and Mystery guy said I was freaking out. I kept coming up with 'What ifs' in my head. As I was standing there looking out the window I felt arms snake around my waist. I jumped then turned around but seen it was Kian.
(K: Kian, Ke: Kenzie)

K: what's wrong babe?
Ke: Jason has a friend that I guess lives next door. Him and his friend where talking. They are still trying to find me. 
Kian what are we going to do. We now can't go outside unless Jason is not there.
K: we will figure it out. Let's just go to bed and talk to the ready in the morning.
Ke: okay

Me and Kian then went and laid down. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I then relaxed and fell asleep.

I then woke up to whispering again. I opened my eyes and seen it was just my friends. I then turned around to look at Kian. I gave him a kiss on the cheek to try and wake him up. His eyes began to open
"Good morning" I said "I think we shoul go tell everybody about last night" Kian said. I sighed and then nodded my head. Then went to get up but he still had his arms wrapped around my waist.
"Kiki let goooo. We need to go tell everybody about Jason."
"But I don't want to get up babe"
"To bad Kiki. Come on get up. If you d isn't then no cuddling for a week."
"You wouldn't talk cuddling would you Kenz?"
"Yea I would. So get your lazy butt out of bed!"
"Fine."
We then got up and out of bed and started down the stairs to tell everybody what I had heard last night.