Chapter 11

Kenzie's pov

"Kenzie wake up"
"Noooo. Let me sleep."
"But we are here." Said Kian
"Fine."
I than wake up and look outside. I see the house we looked at and liked. Ricky and them already got all the papers and stuff. We can move in right now. I smiled then stretched and got out of the car. I can't wait to get all my stuff in there and settle in and then I can finally fell safe. I then get out of the car and grab my bag. Kian then grabs my bag out of my hand.

"You know I can carry my own bag."
"I know but I felt like carrying my girlfriend bag in. Is that a crime?"
"No. You are so weird though Kiki."
"I know!"
"Hahaha okay lets go inside."

We then walked inside. I then walked into the room that me, Kian and JC are going to be sharing. There was not enough rooms so we all have to share. So it is me Kian and JC. Then in the other room it is Connor, Chelsea and Ricky. Then in the last room it is Trevor and Sam. Luckily our rom is the largest since there are more people in the room.

I then garb my bag from Kian and tell him to go grab his bag. I then walk into the room and start unpacking. We all have our own dresser and we have a walk in closet so we have our own side of the closet. Once I am done unpacking I realize that it took 2 hours. I then walk down stairs and start unpacking all the other boxes through out the house. All of the boys are still unpacking their bags. I start on the kitchen and after only half an hour the kitchen is all unpacked. I then start on the living room. There was not that much to do since we did not bring that much stuff. I then finish the rest of the house. Once I am done that only took me 3 hours. I wonder where the boys are. I then walk upstairs and see all of them sleeping. Okay well they will be happy that everything is unpacked. I then walk into my room and get in bed with Kian. He the puts his arm around my waist and I then fall asleep.