Chapter 18

Kenzie's pov

Why did they have to see me get into the stupid taxi?

(K:Kenzie, T:Taxi Driver)

K: can you shake the Taxi behind off your tail?
T: Why?
K: Because I left because I don't want them hurt so please.
T: Why would they get hurt?
K: Why are you being so nosiey?
T: Because I want to know who im driving.
K: Stop the car please. 
T: Sorry can't do that. I have to drop you off somewhere.
K: Then drop me off at the Hotel just down the street.
T: Okay

He finally dropped me off. I then seen a all to familiar car parked in the front of the hotel. He did he still find me? I hate this so much, why can't I just have a normal life. He then seen me and started to walk towards me. I hurry and turned around to start running when I ran into someone. I look up and see..... Chelsea. 

  (K:Kenzie, S:Sam, J:JC, T:Tyler, M: Trevor, C:Chelsea, L:Kian, F:Connor, R:Ricky)  

K: Chelsea you need to go. He is here. Nobody can get hurt. He wants me not you guys. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he hurt any of you. 
C: We are not leaving. When we all read your letters you should have seen Kian's face. He looked so sad, when I read mine I almost cried. You are my best friend.
K: You all need to leave.

I then turn to the side and start running when I ran into someone else. I looked up and seen the last person I wanted to see..... Jason

(J:Jason)

J; Nice to see you again.
K: Ya what ever, Just take me and leave my friends alone. If i come you can never go near them, EVER!
J: sure whatever, just get in the car.

I then start walking over to the car with Jason.

?: Hey stop, you can't take her

I assume that is Chelsea because of the high pitched voice.

J: I will, she agreed.
C: No you stop, I will call the police.
J: Try me, I will get away with it and you won't be able to do anything about it.
C: No you won't.
K: Jason can i just give Chelsea one last hug. Then I will go.
J: Fine whatever but I am staying right here where I can see you so i know you all don't make a run for it.
K: Okay.

I then walked over to Chelsea

K: Chels you need to listen to me, I have a plan. It will only work though if you listen okay.
C: Okay.
K: Alright so i am going to turn on my tracker on my phone so you can try and find me. 
C: What if he takes your phone?
K: Thats the thing. Im gonna put my phone on airplane mode so that he will let me play "games" Then I will take it off airplane mode and turn on location and text you. Tell Kian and everybody the plan. I got to go now.
C: Okay. We will get you.

I then walked away from my best friend hoping I would maybe some day see her again. I then seen Kian start running towards me.

L: You can't go!
K: Listen to me Ki, I can only give you a hug for right now, but after I leave you need to go talk to Chelsea. She will tell you some very important things.
L: Fine, but you need to stay safe.
K: I will Kian, I promise. Just promise me not to do anything stupid.
L: Me? Doing something stupid? Never!
K: Haha so funny Ki. Ill see you soon. I have to go now.

I then started walking back to Jason. 

K: Okay lets hurry I can't stand seeing them all sad.
J: Whatever just get in the car

I then walked over to the car and got in. Once Jason got in i asked him if i could just play some games on my phone because it is a long way home. He said as long as it is put on airplane mode and he gets to take my phone to make sure I am not doing anything, i obviously agreed. I then unlocked my phone and put "airplane mode" on then hurry and texted Chelsea that i will turn my phone on every 20 Min. Then deleted the text and put it on airplane mode for real.