Chapter 20

Kenzie's Pov

I heard sirens as we drove away, I was so happy. Finally able to breath. 

"Guys we need to go somewhere, We need to drop off everybody but Me, Kian, Chelsea and Ricky. I need to be away from most of you so that you guys don't get hurt if one of Jason's friends come after me. You guys should stay at Tyler's or Sam's house. Away from my house and away from the O2L house." I told everybody in the car.

"But we don't want to leave you. I think I can speak for all of us except Kian, we all think of you as a sister. We are not leaving you." said JC

"But what if one of his friends follow us and they hurt you, or take you away? That will hurt more then anything. Me still being here and you guys not, that's why you guys need to leave. You guys other then Kian are my brothers." I told them.

"Fine, but this better not be to long. I can't be away from my sister that long." said JC

"Don't worry JC, I love you guys." 

"Wait why does Ricky and Kian get to go with you and Cheslea?" Asked Connor

"Because I need to be with Chelsea in case she has an anxiety attack, I am the only one that can calm her down. And the guys are coming to be there in case we need help." I told Connor.

"Okay, that makes sense. You guys better be careful." said Sam.

"We will. We need to go rent a car, so that you guys can go home and we can drive around until I know that we are all safe."

"Okay lets do that right now." Said Chelsea.

Chelsea then got on her phone and looked up the nearest car rental place. And i also suggested to them to get a new number so none of Jason's friends could track out phones, and that I am getting a new phone in case he put a tracker in my phone.

**********************************************************************************************

I am sorry it is short, I will be updating my books a lot more now and I also have some ideas for books too. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter but the next one will be longer.