R

Ruthless murderer, armed with madness.

"Aria, my darling! Where have you ran off to?" He shouts into the woods, his boots slapping against the fallen leaves. The man's eyes flickered around his surroundings. The wind sang a sad tune. He suddenly stopped in his tracks, his posture tense.

He closed his eyes and listened very carefully. The man heard a twig snap to his left. A sickly sweet smile dawned upon his handsome features. He heard the woman suck in a small breath. "Come out like a good girl, Aria. You have no where else to run off to," He cooed.

The young teenage girl let out a hiccup and froze in her spot behind the bushes. Her beautiful pale skin was littered with fresh cuts and bruises. The angry gash on her ankle continued to bleed, her blood seeping onto the dead leaves. Aria had dirt caked on her face from the hill she had mistakenly rolled down. Her breathing was ragged and her chest was in great pain.

The man's smile turned into an angry scowl. "Aria, I'm giving you three seconds!" He impatiently tapped his foot on the ground. His voice chilling to the bone, he started the countdown.

"Three. I'll staple your dead body to a tree."

"Two. I'll replace your beautiful blue eyes with screws."

"One. Mr. Sadistic here is out to get you!" He sang and made a straight dash for the bushes. Aria popped out and started to run off as well. The girl felt her ankles throbbing as she made a sharp turn, a branch almost slapped the side of her face. Aria soon faced the wall of a dirt cliff and felt dread crawl into her veins.

The brunette was about to try and climb up before the man grabbed her from behind. His blood-crusted knife threatening to slice off her throat. Aria struggled against him as he held her by her long hair. The girl could practically feel half of her scalp bleed away. He pulled her body, her back colliding with his chest.

She was choking on her tears. "P--Please let me go! I'll do anything!"

"Oh? You said the same exact thing last time you tried to escape from me," He said, faking hurt.

"I promise! Just please let me go!" Aria let out a shrill cry. The man felt fueled by her helpless state. Her white dress was completely stained with dirt and grime. Aria's brown hair resembled one of a bird's nest.

It was then he threw her roughly to the ground, kicking her injured ankle. She let out another pained cry and quickly tried to crawl away from him. Aria's pace as slow as a snail's, the man was bored with this woman. She wasn't the perfect one. She didn't resemble his wife, not a single bit.

"So you would be fine to let me kill you right here!" He exclaimed, his eyes holding a very insane glint in them. She rolled over onto her back side and continued to drag herself along the mud, her eyes filled with tears.

He stepped over to Aria, and sent a hard stomach to her stomach. She then fell flat on her back, her head hitting the hard ground. The man placed his foot on her neck, constricting her of air. Aria started to choke, her hands clawing at his leg. The man gave her a sad, almost pained smile.

He never really thought that Aria would turn out how she did. She was definitely nothing like his wife. And he felt that he needed to get rid of Aria. She knew way too much, and the man was sure that he didn't want to go behind bars. He just wanted to live happily with his beloved again, but she was completely gone.

He was never able to find the exact replica of his former wife. The man felt bitter emotion clench is very heart as he gazed at the woman underneath him. He flicked his knife around in his hand. Aria's face grew purple, and her eyes bulged out of her head. He hovered the tip of the knife right over where her heart was supposed to be.

He clearly had changed his mind about the way he wanted to go about killing Aria. The man didn't want a young girl like this to suffer any longer. He almost instantly regretted the fact that she had to die at this young of an age. He knew that he was his very own monster; highly unstable and insane. This girl just happened to come by in his life, having to go through this twisted fate just like how the others did.

"I'm sorry, Luciana." He whispered brokenly before plunging the knife down into her heart. Aria's body instantly stilled, and her arms fell limp at her side. He removed his foot from her throat and took a step back. And he simply pulled his knife out, her chest rose momentarily before deflating back down. If the women he took home and spent time with were not meant to become a sacrifice for the underworld, then Mr. Lewis would take the honor of killing them by his own bare hands in cruel blood.

He held his blade up to the sunlight, Aria's blood dripping off of it. The metallic smell hit his senses hard. But after killing various women even before Aria, he had certainly gotten used to it. He cleaned off his weapon with a cloth. Then he decided to drag Aria's body to a nearby lake.

This was where he would normally burn his cloth with a lighter. Knowing he still had an such an enormous amount of strength, he threw her dead body towards the deepest end of the lake. She had been fairly light for her age. And he knew of that because of the amount of piggy back rides he had given her before. Once Aria sank to the bottom of the lake, he shoved his knife back into its sheath and headed back home.