[Simulations] Male!Chiaki X Reader

It was about a week since we've arrived to this island. Byakuya and Teruteru are both dead so far. I don't know if I could trust anyone after that killing. It just feels like my friends would betray me at any minute. Chiaki is really the only one I can trust right now.

I've seen him hanging out with Hajime more since the first murder. I'll admit, I was starting to get jealous. I think I may like him.

It was Morning and we all are going to gather at the restaurant again as usual. It was pretty quiet. After that trial, many people were still in shock. I noticed some people were trying to keep their composure, like Hajime, Kazuichi, and Chiaki.

We all ate and left the restaurant. I went back to my cottage because honestly, I didn't feel like doing much after that show.

I was in my cottage for about an hour untill someone knocked on my door.

"Yeah? Who is it?" I asked. "It's Chiaki, can I ask you something (Y/N)?" He said. I opened the door and I noticed Chiaki was holding a bag from the Rocket Punch Market.

"What's that?" I said. "This is actually what I wanted to ask you about." He said as he pulled the item out of the bag. It looked like a video game.

"It's a Simulation game. I found it in the Market. I wanted to know if you wanted to play it with me." He said with a smile on his face. I can't say no to that face.

"Sure, why not?" I gave him a smile back and we went to his cottage. There were many game consoles on the floor, along with some other games.

"You really love your video games don't you?" I said. He smiled and nodded. I looked at the game and what surprised me was that it wasn't just a simulation game. It was a Dating Simulation game. I blushed when I was looking at the cover. "Is this the one Chiaki? Why did you pick a dating sim?"

"Well, the truth is, I've never been really good at dating games. It looked interesting, so I picked it up and invited you. You looked like you had experience." He said shyly and he seemed to blush a bit as well.

We got everything prepared and started to play the game.

~Time Skip, brought to you by Monaca the Devil~

It was 8:00, and both me and Chiaki started to get tired. Well, it really was me that was tired, Chiaki was already sleeping.

I figured I should head back to my cottage, it was starting to get late. I turned off the game and put everything back, careful not to wake up Chiaki.

After everything was back in its place, I started to leave untill something pulled on my wrist.

Chiaki pulled me back and kissed me. I was in shock, I never thought Chiaki liked me like this. I kissed back, it felt like it lasted for minutes, even though it was just a few seconds. He pulled away and we stared at each other.

"I-I think I did it right. What do you think (Y/N)." He asked with a pink tint on his face.

"I think you did wonderful Chiaki. You really are the ultimate gamer." I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

"Thank you for coming (Y/N), I think you really helped me." He said, and let me go. I gave him a hug and left.

From that day forward, we hung out together, investigated together, and ate together.

That was... Until Nagitos trial was over...

=================================

A/N: I feel so bad for not updating for a while! I just couldn't come up with a scenario for the request. Hopefully I can come up with more scenarios later on.