EPILOGUE

Syd's POV

 The wedding was small; family and friends. Mom cried throughout the whole thing, and Liz was there to hand her napkins that weren't already soiled. 

 Lyndon, me and Luke's daughter, is sat at my left, playing with her Barbie. She tapped the doll's feet around and dunked her in the glass of water and bowl of pudding she has in front of her. When I asked her what she was doing, she said she was taking Barbie to the food pool. 

 The paps tried to sneak pictures of the boys, but Dave and the others prevented it.

 "Luke?" 

 He hums. "Yes, babe?"

 "I'm so happy." I say, resting my head on his shoulder. He chuckles before drinking the rest of his water.

 "I am, too."

 "Mommy!" Lyndon shouts. I jerk in my seat before turning.

 "Yes, Lyn?"

 "I forgot my Ken at home." She pouts her lips out. I pout with her.

 "We'll be home soon." I say, smiling. I turn to look at the tables in front of us, my smile grows.

 Leah and Chasyn came, along with some high school friends. Carter sits next to Michael, looking at him with so much love. Michael and Carter are engaged, soon to be married on the 18th of October. My heart swells.

 These people have my hearts, and I couldn't be happier.

*

 When we go home, Luke and I make sure Lyndon is safe with Carter and Michael.

 "You guys have a safe honeymoon, alright?" Michael says as I hike my overnight bag up my shoulder. 

 "We're only going to the hotel." I laugh.

 "Two days." Luke adds.

 "We need this." I say, rubbing his back.

 Carter nods before taking Lyndon's hand. "She'll be safe. Have fun you two." She waves us off.

 I hug Lyndon goodbye before telling her I love her, and that I'll see her on Monday. She nods with a smile before jumping on her dad.

*

 "Is this stuff free?" I say, picking up a tiny bottle of liquor from the nightstand.

 "I mean, I don't know. I think they charge extra."

 "How much extra?" I challenge, shaking it in front of his face. He smirks from his spot on the bed. I giggle softly, putting it back.

 "Probably like five dollars extra." My eyes nearly pop out of my head. "Come to bed." He groggily demands.

 "But I have so much energy. We just got married." I jump a little for emphasis. He laughs.

 "Good point."

 "I know."

 "Well, what do you want to do?" He asks, a shadow of a smirk on his face. I mirror his expression before straddling him and responding with the casual, "you." He laughs again as his eyes grow darker.

 He grabs my chin and pulls me toward him. Our lips connect and my body ignites.

 My life is going exactly as planned, and I am the happiest I could be.

***

HELLO THIS IS THE EPILOGUE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3333333

please feel free to ask any questions, whether it's in the comments or via PM!! i love talking to you guys and i really hope you guys enjoyed the sequel.

i love you guys more than anything! 

BTW! i have other stories on my profile which i think you'd all enjoy!

alright i love you all!!

goodbye for now

~madi xx