Chapter 8

Hye Jung POV

"Bye Myungsoo!" I saw Myungsoo left the train.

I continued looking at the pictures we took during the night. The train finally approached the station I am alighting at. I put on my earpieces and on my music playlist.

I was in the midst of walking across the road when I heard a screech. I turned to see what happened.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" A little girl was screaming out her lungs. A car is going to hit her!

I didn't think twice and I rushed out to save the child. The child did not get hit but I did. I laid down on the floor and slipped into unconsciousness.

Myungsoo POV

I rushed to the hospital immediately after receiving the news.

"HYE JUNG!! JUNGIE AHH!! WHERE ARE YOU??" I shouted.

"Sir, this is the hospital. Please be considerate-"

"Who is Lee Hye Jung's relative or close friends?" Hye Jung's attending doctor interrupted the nurse who was talking to me.

"Me! Me!" I ran to the doctor. "I'm her friend."

"Okay. Firstly, she does not have any major injuries so she is out of danger. But she has lost a lot of blood so she may not be concious for quite awhile. She also may not be able to remember some stuff. If you would want her to remember the stuff she forgotten, you can keep telling her the stories of that particular past so she can remember faster."

I nodded my head and waited for them to shift Hye Jung into her ward."

Hye Jung POV

I can hear someone talking, but who is that? It sounds like a guy. I have to wake up from my unconciousness. I have to! I need to find out who that is. Who the person that is here for me these few days.