Chapter 4

Myungsoo POV

I did not know what to do. I decided to continue being a cold and mean guy infront of her till I know what I want to do to make her fall for me.

Hye Jung POV

I do not know what to do. I also got attracted by Woohyun. Its just so confusing. I went to the student counseller to seek help.

"Senior, who should I choose."

"To be honest, I have not been in this kind of situation. But as I saw from facebook before, they said If you do not know who to choose when you are stuck in between 2 people that you like, choose the second one that you fell for as if you had liked the first one so much, you would not have fell for the second one. Well so choose Woohyun."

"Are you sure? I'm afraid that I would make the wrong choice."

"Just try it out first."

So the next few days I have been hanging out with Woohyun much more than usual. I saw Myungsoo at the corner of the classroom.

"Hi Myungsoo." I crept from behind and saw him writing something in a notebook. "Hey let me see!" When he heard me, he quickly close the notebook and turned behind. "None of your business Jungie." Myungsoo said with a angry tone and I saw his cheeks turning red.

"Are..are you okay?" I bent down and touched his cheeks. Is he...blushing? I was actually blushing too.

Suddenly I felt something pressing on my lips. Oh no.. This is too fast!