Chapter 2

Hye Jung POV

"Sweety! Time to wake up for school! You do not wanna be late for your first day of school alright? First impressions counts!" Since its a new school year again, my mum was banging on my door again. Since elementary school, she always tells me on my first days of school to be early as first impression counts. Even though I know that she meant me well but its just kinda annoying to hear that every year though.

I took a bus to school.

"Ouch. Excuse me can't you.. Oh its you Hye Jung." Myungsoo said sounding quite angry. He always did not like me. He would always pick on me or oppose whatever suggestion I make. "I'm sorry Myungsoo." I apologized. "Watch where you go next time." He gave a smirk and left the bus. I left after a few seconds behind him.

"Leave me alone!" shouted Woohyun. I saw him with a girl from the same grade as him. It was Kim Jun Ni. Whoever she dates with will not have a happy ending. Probably Woohyun was one of them.

"What happened Woohyun? Mind to tell me?" I asked.

"Ohh erm.. Jun Ni wants to be in a relationship with me but I did not want to. So she keeps on bugging me."Woohyun said. "I see." I left for my class.

This term, first period is English. I sat at the seat closest to the window. Myungsoo came to sit beside me.

"Hey Jungie."

"Stop calling me Jungie."

"Why not? Its my mouth so I call the shots."

"But its my name okay."

"No."

He put his finger on my lips. I was speechless.

Myungsoo POV

I do not know why my heart beats so fast when I'm around Hye Jung. But still, I like to tease her. When she is angry, she looks so cute. Wait.. Myungsoo.. this cannot be happening. Stop thinking about her! She sure would not fall in love with you!