Chapter 14

Eunji POV

Its the day! The day of a new year in a new school! I'm so going to work harder. 

"Class, we have a newbie today. Her name is Jung Eunji. She will sit beside Ji Yoon." my teacher told the whole class.

I saw this cute guy at the back of the class. He looks like he is really popular. When our teacher asked us to form into groups, I felt someone pull my wrist. It was that cute guy omg!

"Hi. Whats your name?" That cute guy asked me.

"Oh. I'm Eunji." I shyly told him.

"Hey. Didn't Mrs Sun told the class her name already?" Another guy told him.

"Whatever Woohyun. " He told him.

Oh so the other guy's name is Woohyun. Then what's his?

"How about yours?" I asked him.

"Oh I'm Myungsoo. But you can call me L."

What a nice name. Suits him really well.

"How about let me tell you more about myself?" he asked.

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

"Okay. Here I go. I like photography and singing. I like to dance during my free time. My ideal type is girls with long and curly hair and looks innocent. Just like you."

"What?" I choked on my water.

"Erm. Sorry." He said.

I guess he likes me?

"Why don't you tell us more about yourself?" He tried to change the topic when Mrs Sun interrupted.

"We need to change your seats." Mrs Sun told us. Everyone sure did not like the idea as they want to be seated with their friends.

We were in the midst of changing seats when I was appointed to a seat.

Guess what. I was sitting beside L!

"Hi again! Fate perhaps?" He said.

I nodded my head and blushed.

How are my other school days gonna be like??!!

This is so exciting!