Chapter 12

Myungsoo POV

I texed Hye Jung today and this was our conversation.

Me: Hye Jung ah, free to meet me at our usual place today?

Hye Jung: Hmm. I'm free today. 12pm at our usual place.

Me: See you there at 12.

I went to our usual place - coffee shop.

It was 12.30pm and she is not here yet.

She is usually very sensitive about the time, but why is she late? Whenever I am late, she will tick me off every time.

It was 1pm and she finally arrived.

"I have waited you for an hour. Where have you been?" I told her in an angry tone. She saw how I acted and told me, "Why are you so angry? I thought guys should be more giving to the girls?"

I could not take this kind of attitude from her anymore.

"Let's break up shall we? I have sensed that you have changed a few weeks ago and I really miss the old Hye Jung. Since you say guys should be more giving to girls? Why don't you find one that suits your criteria." I told her off.

She froze there. When she got back to her senses, she banged the table then stood up, "Fine. We shall break up." She walked out of the coffee shop. Everyone looked at me. I also got up and went out of the coffee shop.

Hye Jung POV

I reflected at home. I guess he was right. I have changed the last few weeks and I felt guilty. The flashback of the scene at the coffee shop played in my head. I want to apologise but now I can't. I guess I have to find another guy.