Chapter 5

Hey everyone! I'm going to start writing this story again because I know exactly how I want it to go. I promise I won't take forever to upload! I'd really appreciate if you'd just keep reading, and leave your comments down below! Thanks! 

*****

Tristin's P.O.V.-

"Ria, what do you mean?" Robbie and I kept asking. She put her head between her knees and stayed quiet for a while. 

I sat down next to her but didn't try to comfor her or anything. I simply wanted her to know that she was not alone right now. Robbie sat down on the other side of her.

"Ria,  how about if Tristin and I both tell you one of our secrets you'll tell us about your father?" Robbie said.

This caused Ria to look up at both of us and nod her head slightly. "No telling anyone though, right?" She made sure.

"Right." Robbie and I both agreed. 

"Alright, Tristin first." Robbie said. I shot him a look and he smirked a little bit as I tried to come up with something to say. 

"Okay, well, Robbie, do you remember last year when I missed like a 3 weeks of school?" Robbie nodded. "The truth is, I wasn't actually sick. I tried to kill myself." Robbie's eyes widened in surprise. Ria glared her eyes at me and stood up.

"Why would you even think of doing that?" She asked angrily. "You have EVERYTHING. You live a perfect life, and you tried to kill yourself? How selfish."

I stood up, too. "First of all, Ria, you don't know shit about me. My life is far from perfect, so don't be so quick to judge."

"Okay guys, sit back down. It's my turn." Robbie said. We both sat down in a huff, not looking at each other. Instead, both our eyes were glued on Robbie who looked down uncomfortably.

"Okay, well..I'm uh..I'm gay." He mumbled, still not looking up. 

Ria was the fiirst to speak, "That's fine with me. I could care less Robbie. You're sitll the same person." He looked up and smiled at her, then shifted his gaze to me. I have to admit. I give the guy credit for being brave enough to admit it to us. Especially with me here, considering we've hardly ever socialized except for when my buddies pick on him and I tell them to knock it off.

"Ria, your turn." Robbie and I said at the same time. 

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "When I was younger, probably around 9, my dad murdered my mother right in front of me. He kept my brother and I until I was 11, then sold us both to these strange men. He threatened that if I ever tried to run away, he'd kill me and my brother. So I went along, and realized these men were bad. They uh..." She cleared her throat, "They did bad things to a lot of women, including me. They took really good care of Levi, though. Gave him everything he needed, so I didn't try to run away right away. It didn't seem worth it. Then one night the men took things too far. They tied me up and but a rag around my eyes, and threw things at me, raped me, hit me, anything you can imagine. That night, I decided to run away. That's when I got involved with the fighting. At first I was really bad, but I still won money for being so young AND a female. Then I got good, and I started making a ton of money. I don't do it as much, but it's still nice to get my anger out sometimes. Anyways, my dad's looking for me and my brother right now, and I'm trying to stay on the down low."

She opened her eyes, and breathed out. "I understand if you guys want to leave and never speak to me again." 

Robbie and I both said no right away. 

I took her hand in mine and she flinched but didn't pull away. Right then I noticed that those men hurt her beyond repair. She was broken into a million pieces.

"I'm not leaving you Ria. You're not safe." I told her softly.

Robbie nodded his head, agreeing with me. "You can stay at my place if you'd like. My parents wouldn't mind."

"Neither would mine." I offered. She looked at both of us and smiled sadly. She was about to say something when Levi burst through the door.

"Ria!" He yelled frantically, "Someone's pulling in the driveway!" Ria sprung up and looked out the window.

"SHIT!" She yelled and turned back towards us. "Guys, take Levi and go to one of your housed now. Only take one car. GO." 

"What about you?" Levi cried.

She knelt down beside him, "I'll see you soon, okay? These guys will take care of you." 

Robbie and I ran outside the door and got into the car, just as soon as we saw the black SUV pull up. I started driving away, not seeing Ria as we left.