Chapter 3

Hi everybody! Okie, so first, sorry for not uploading..I've been trying to figure out how to continue this story! I think I have a basic idea but yeah. Keep reading<33

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ria's P.O.V-

"Before I tell you anything, tell me something about you." I told this dark haired, popular boy who offered to give me a ride home.

He glanced at me, then back to the road. "Um, well..I'm Tristin King. I play the guitar, and I'm captain of the swim team. I'm really not that interesting." He said, looking at me again. I took that as my cue to tell him about me.

"Before, I used to fight to support myself, and my little brother. But now that I have the money, I can't give up fighting. I've grown to love it. It's who I am." I shrugged.

Tristin's P.O.V-

Well that didn't help me understand much, I thought to myself. I studied her out of the corner of my eye and really saw how pretty she is. Smooth, flawless tan skin that really made her blue eyes look brighter. Her dark brown hair had some tangles, but it definitely worked for her.

"That was very vague." I said to her. She looked towards me and smirked. She said, "I hardly know you. And I don't really prefer having a stranger, or anyone for that matter, knowing to much about my life." She paused, and looked straight ahead. "My driveway's the next one on the right."

I pulled into her long, gravel driveway and saw that she lived in what looked like a trailer/motor home type thing. When I stopped my car and looked over at her, it was obvious she was embarrassed and uncomfortable.

"Um, well thanks for the ride." Ria said without looking at me. She was about to open the door when I said, "Ria! I could give you a ride more often you know. As long as you don't mind staying after for my swim practice."

She looked towards me and sort of smiled, "That's nice of you, but I have to get home soon after school to watch my brother."

"Can't your parents watch him?" I asked. She kind of paled and looked down. "No, they uh, have to work late." She said after a while.

"Oh, okay." I said. "But when I don't have swim practice, can I give you a ride?" I asked her.

"We'll have to see. Thanks for the ride, Tristin." She got out of the car and walked up to her house, leaving my sight.

I sighed and pulled out of her driveway, wondering why she was so reluctant to tell me anything. Oh well, I thought. I would see her soon anyways.