Chapter 2

Ayeee my homies! Hahaha. PLEASE VOTE (or comment) I would really appreciate if my book got read by more people. Hope you enjoy!(:

Robbie's P.O.V-

"Hey Ria, wanna come over after school?" I asked as we were standing by her locker. Personally I thought she was gorgeous. Wavy brown hair that fell down her back and bright, sparkling blue eyes. Her skin was smooth and tan. Her legs and arms toned. Even her mouth was pretty.

Too bad I wasn't into girls.

Ria shifted nervously as she was coming up with an answer. "Um, I have school work to do so I think I'm just going to head home. Maybe another time. What's your number?"

We exchanged numbers and she walked away.

Tristin's P.O.V-

Laney and I were standing by my car talking when I saw Ria walk out of the school. She was carrying a Nike backpack and her hair was blowing around her head as she walked towards the road. I was confused as to why she wasn't getting in a car or taking the bus. Maybe she lived close?

We talked for a little longer about useless drama and what-not. I got bored and dismissed myself by saying I had to get home to watch my sister. I don't even have a sister.

Deciding to take the long way home, I cranked the music and rolled down my window. Lost in my thoughts I barely noticed the brown haired girl walking. Ria?

"Ria!" I yelled turning down the radio.

She jumped around, her hands up in fists. When she saw it was me, she relaxed but kept her guard up.

"Hey." She said, hesitantly.

"Do you want a ride?" I asked. I needed to talk to her about the fight. This was the perfect chance.

Ria shook her head, "No, it's not too far. I'm good. But thanks." Then she smiled, her teeth white and clean.

"Seriously, it looks like it's about to rain. It's fine." I persuaded.

She sighed. "No, it's okay. I lied. It's actually pretty far and in the middle of nowhere."

"It's no problem!" I insisted. "It's not like I have plans anyways."

She groaned. "Fine, but only this once."

I smiled, trying to make in as natural as possible. She opened the passenger door and slid into the seat.

"Thanks." She said as she looked out the window.

"Not a problem." I said, still looking at her. "I'm Tristin, by the way."

She glanced at me and replied, "Yeah I know. Robbie told me."

"Just so you know, he's kind of weird. You might want to stay away from him." I warned her as I started the car.

Ria looked coolly over at me and said "You know what's funny? He said the same thing about you and your group." Then she looked out her window and didn't say a word.

The only other time she spoke was to give me directions. I took her silence as an opportunity to ask what I've been waiting to question her about.

"So, Ria.." I began, as I glanced at her. "Do you still fight?"

Her head whipped around so fast, I could've sworn she broke her neck. Her blue eyes were wide and her skin was pale.

"Wh-what-what are you talking about?" She stammered, clearly trying to hide the fact that she knew what I was talking about.

"I saw you fight a couple years ago. You were..insane. Amazing. I was just wondering if you still did fight."

She looked down and then took a sharp intake of breath and started to begin her story..

The next time I upload will be of Ria's "story" about how she started fighting and stuff. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. I'll upload faster(: