About Editor Alida

Alida

(AlidaCWriter)

About the editor:

She is an avid reader and has been on Wattpad for several years. She has studied A Level English Literature and is planning to start studying English at university level after she has completed her gap year. She loves reading all things fiction which allows her as an editor to give better advice on the flow of your writing, if you so wish, as well as grammar corrections.

Genres she won't edit:

She hasn't come across any so far.

Books she has been an editor to:

Miscellaneous by JettaFrame

What she focuses on while editing:

  Spelling, punctuation, dialogue grammar, and formatting.

Her Payment:

+ A dedication

+ A Permanent Follow

+ A single 4+ lines review on any of her works.

Additional rules/details:

+ She is open to editing blurbs, LGBT+  books with minor characters in LGBT+ roles only and mature stories (not smut).

+ She is not taking requests for Eroticas at the moment.

+ Her payment must be completed after acceptance and before she begins to edit your work.

Client feedback in the comments section.

IMPORTANT: Please head to the 'Request Editor Alida' page posted ahead in this book to know if she is open to take requests or not. If she is accepting requests, then feel free to post your form on that page. Forms are not supposed to be posted here.