Chapter 1

I sighed as I tap my sharp fingers against the windowsill, one by one, they hit the surface with a soft tap.
My head was resting in my left hand, with my elbow on windowsill by my right hand.

It was a rainy day outside, and I think it was midday.
I pealed my eyes away from the rain and got up. I walked out of the room I was in, my footsteps echoing throughout the whole house, it's been empty for a few years. People have been to afraid to move into this house after all those children died here.

There was no electricity, so I had to depend on the sun for light, but today wasn't a sunny day.
I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. There was a window in here, so I could barely see the details on my body, and to make it worse, there was dust that covered the mirror.

I couldn't find any kids last month, so I was still stuck in my cursed form.

I sadly looked at myself. I still had (h/l), (h/c) hair, but there were two (f/c) ram like horns coming out of both sides of my head.
(Like the picture above)

My hands found their way up to my ears, they were pointed like a elf's. (Like picture above)
I retracted my hands back to my side and continued to examine my appearance.

My eyes were completely black, I opened my mouth and saw all my sharp pointed teeth. I had to say, my teeth look awesome, but I closed my mouth so I wouldn't get distracted.
I was still wearing a (f/c) shirt and (f/c) pants, no shoes or socks.
I still had (s/c) skin. I guess that's good, right?
I turn slightly to see my (f/c) wings folded against my back. One was like a birds wing, and the other resembled a bat's wing, but there were some holes in it.
I only really use them when the month is over and I have to find a kid, but once in awhile when I don't find any kids, I'll just fly, at night of course.
Then there's my hands, the skin is covered in black that reached all the way to the middle of my forearm. The tips of my finger were black, sharp, and claw like.

Then lastly my (f/c) tail, it serves no purpose what so ever, unless getting in the way when I try to sit and getting stuck in things is considered useful.

I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom. It's hard to entertain yourself when your the only one in a empty house. But I somehow did it for 2 years. Mostly by sleeping.

I found myself going downstairs, it's actually been awhile since I've been down here. I mostly spend my time upstairs.

"I have to say, this place has collected some dust since I was last down here." I say to no one in particular as I wipe my finger across the wall. I turn my finger over, it was covered in a thick layer of dust.

I quickly shake the dust off and continued walking. It was extremely boring and there was no reason for coming down here, I was getting sleepy anyways, so I made my way back up the stairs and walked back into the room I've spent most of my time in. The kids room.

I closed the door behind me and walked over to a corner and sat down, mindful of my tail. Yawning, I draped my wings around myself, to keep myself warm, because if your not careful you could freeze your ass off. I've done it before, and it wasn't fun trying to warm myself back up.

Slowly, I fell into a sleeps embrace. Ready for another boring day in this place.

__/--la time skip to next morning--\__

I was jolted awake by the sound of the front door being opened and talking. I stiffly stood, folding my wings against my back, and walked to the door and pressed my ear against it. I could make out a few words they were saying as they walked around. Something about buying, low price, and a nice house.