Victory ✘ Bookworm094224

Summary:

"This year, in remembrance for all the children and adults who died during the dark days, children ages 10 and 11, as well as adults 19 and 20 will be eligible for this years games."

There is a collective gasp among the crowd. Mutters break out and turn into screams of protest, disgust, and fear.

A lady next to me shrieks, holding her young daughter near.

A man to my left stares at the screen in hatred. "But...I was supposed to be safe. That's the rule! You can't be reaped after 18! What the hell?!"

I shake my head. This may be cruel, but this is the capitol we are talking about. There is no mercy in the games.

****

This is the story of the 1st quarter quell.

Emma Nisen's world turns upside down when three names are called at the reaping.

Three tributes from each district.

Twelve districts.

Thirty-six tributes.

1 victor.

What are the odds of winning?

Slim.

But what are the chances of the tributes not trying?

None.

There is only one thing that each tribute is searching for.

Victory.

Here's your cover

Here's your cover.  I know, the girl is the exact same picture you used, but the rest are either too hard to edit(especially the hair area) or they just look kinda weird with the background. Anyway, hope you like it! :) And if you have any more suitable pictures of her, maybe you can send it to me and I'll see if I can edit again.