Mafia Man's Troublemaker ✘ Jessica MacCulloch

Genre: Romance (but does contain elements of mystery)

Summary:

Murderer! The word was seared into my brain. I was branded. Branded for life.... A pair of strong tight arms circled my waist.... "You did good, Princess."

'Princess' has been kidnapped by the ruthless Haldane Mafia. Having lost her memory and the reason she has been kidnapped unbeknown to her, she does the only thing she can do to survive: work for them.

However working for the Mafia isn't as difficult as Princess imagined: it's impossible.

Struggling alone to follow the orders of those who keep her captured, Princess also has to manage her complex feelings and love-hate relationship with her arrogant ruthless yet charming guard Eric.

But things are not well with the Mafia. There is a power struggle to claim the leadership and the fightings put Princess smack in the middle.

While Princess is trying to deal with the life she has now, little does she know that there are people searching for her. People who are determined to pursue her for the haunting events in her old life. Some want her dead; others are desperate for her to stay alive.

With an ever growing guilty conscience, a complex love-hate relationship and dangers from her past life there are questions that need to be answered.

What is haunting Princess from her past life and will she even survive this?

Here's your cover, hope you like it! :)